uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
fun game with hot girls, but i agree that the endings path's are a bit bad, no michelle or solo route with sukkhon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
I recently redownloaded this onto my new HDD and I noticed in the character bio screens it's showing Michiceel's and Andrew's relation to the MC as "No Patch found" even after downloading the patch.rpy and even tried renaming the file to the .py file extension since I noticed all the other code-y looking files are all in .py now instead of .rpy but that didn't work either. I've closed the game and reopened it after each change to still to no avail. 1702008550592.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe patch doesn't apply bio screens. don't have older version so can't check.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 2 endings i got felt rushed, on 1 yoon stayed with hubby and became his sexslave (she already had dropped him earlier on game) and other she broke up with him (why since she did that much earlier).

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
I have the same problem. Tried skipping some scenes, but after whatever comes next the same happens. Using JokerMod. Removing it didn't change anything, but I didn't try a new game.
My problem seems to have been caused the walkthrough mod. Not sure if the one I downloaded wasn't updated or something, but had no issues without the mod.

Reactions: jenyabest

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Usually when I play games that contain multiple endings I like to complete all the paths, but before I start downloading it, does some Samaritan tell me, do the game have a path that is exclusively lesbian and straight content avoidable?

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
How can people be open to this idea? I played the game until the end and the lesbian route was open at the beginning of the game,,, I always took in the options for the execution of the instructions, but for some reason this was not shown, why is that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can people be open to this idea? I played the game until the end and the lesbian route was open at the beginning of the game,,, I always took in the options for the execution of the instructions, but for some reason this was not shown, why is that?
maybe too dominating.

Reactions: jenyabest

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
The end was kinda rushed I think. Sad cause the game was really nice but we could have so much more. A path more "spicy", more harem (I'm newbie, didn't find harem lesbian MC game yet ; aaaaand she's Asian omg that was so perfect). Yet, congrats and thanks for the game!!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The end was kinda rushed I think. Sad cause the game was really nice but we could have so much more. A path more "spicy", more harem (I'm newbie, didn't find harem lesbian MC game yet ; aaaaand she's Asian omg that was so perfect). Yet, congrats and thanks for the game!!
The game hasn't ended yet. Only the first part of it.

• Love
Reactions: lukebastian

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
well 2 endings i got felt rushed, on 1 yoon stayed with hubby and became his sexslave (she already had dropped him earlier on game) and other she broke up with him (why since she did that much earlier).

It was to provide endings for Yoon's hubby, because he won't be returning in Season 2. The game gives you a final opportunity to save their marriage, and thus give them a happy ending. Because in the Season 2 continuation, it will be assumed Yoon split up with him.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes