• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We better get to use our neigh unlimited powers to remove the loyalty curse on everyone, but especially our orc gf, very soon.

Break the curse on everyone and we can kill that asshole king with no repercussions

Last edited:

WickLick

Jun 13, 2020
First time playing, I like the game so far. ( mostly )

Slow the transitions down. ( have seen this mentioned several times by others)

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
ok so i'm probably not the first person to say this, but I REALLY hope this game is finished and released on Oct 10th 2025. It would be cool for day 2 of the final release to actually be Oct 11th 2025 like it is in the game. Anyway, i'm literally just starting the game. The caretaker, whom i have named jenny, is an absolute smokeshow btw. Anyway, back to it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok so i'm probably not the first person to say this, but I REALLY hope this game is finished and released on Oct 10th 2025. It would be cool for day 2 of the final release to actually be Oct 11th 2025 like it is in the game. Anyway, i'm literally just starting the game. The caretaker, whom i have named jenny, is an absolute smokeshow btw. Anyway, back to it.
I really hope not, I don't want a good game and story rushed just just to have dates that most people will never care about match up

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I really like the game, but a small criticism I have is dev should decide how many horns Sumida has, their number changes when the game changes from stills to animation and back

JustAnotherDude88

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Virt Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were some issues with Character names in the latest chapter. I used the default names for all female characters and much of Corin's text was attributed to Callie instead.

Reactions: Grimlar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It got fractured .. it is broad and full frontal stated in the very name of this game.
wonder wat the dev did different on android version
1711715660105.png
To be fair .. the succubus is another horned girl with two ostensible horns, while the orc babe, she who gets the go ahead to fool around with MC from her mistress, she only has a decorative tear slicing vistigial unicorn, smack center of her forhead - it runs up her forehead when in stand by,
and it gets up, pining for some hot and heavy action when she is flustered ...:
- it makes sure lovers assume the right position for smoldering kisses, always, guiding MC when coming in too close, making sure they do not bump noses,
just smash lips over and over again.
I really like the game, but a small criticism I have is dev should decide how many horns Sumida has, their number changes when the game changes from stills to animation and back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kwazi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a magical creature who is bound by the king to the life force of her mistress.
Now MC is also bound to the life force of the same mistress.
thing is she isn't at least not all the time
The explanation that the magic around makes MC and even her look menacing to untrained eye works right now, as MC just found out he looks like this:
1711717005694.png
to the magic imbued creatures - she might be going through same such ” body appearence changes based on magic running throw her or how the guy looking at her sees her magical appearence”

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The animations should be longer. when teleporting, sometimes it's so fast that it's anticlimactic. Also, during the sex scenes, the scenes should change on their own instead of the player clicking the screen so much.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Yes. Usually when there's mention of other VN inside the game, it's most likely shout-out to other games
The reason i asked is because sometimes games mentions other games but it's not the real title. They change a few word and i have to try and guess if it's a real game and if it is, what is the real name.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes