4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Screenshot_20240320-030658.png
wats up with only two saves slots its the apk cuz a few people i talked to on discord are having the same problem of only those 2 slots

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
After playing v0.3 some of my thoughts are:
Nice looking characters, story is ok, however for me once the MC started going to the other realm I did not enjoy the game that much. I know the game is going to be about this and the magic stuff. But I didn't really like the transitions between the realms... Once second here then all the sudden pulled to some place else.

The first part of the game I really liked. MC gets big mansion starts to get to know some girls... then BAM he is all the sudden a god-like being with way too many people talking in his head. Anyway game is ok, time will tell if it will get better or just more complicated.

good luck, peace.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
It looks ok for me with 6 save slots. What's your screen resolution? Is it the same in windowed mode?

Thx for reply!

As for the duplicate images:
Waste of disk space. :(
And the update statistics are also misleading.
idek i just downloaded apk from here

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
It looks ok for me with 6 save slots. What's your screen resolution? Is it the same in windowed mode?

Thx for reply!

As for the duplicate images:
Waste of disk space. :(
And the update statistics are also misleading.
did u actually look the ss shows only 2 slots

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
Ok having played the update there is one thing I would like to mention, during the conversation between the MC, Sumida and Gabby just before meeting the king, Sumida said something, but it was under the name of Sage, instead of Sumida. If this has already been mentioned or if its intentional then my bad. Otherwise I have enjoyed this good work Dev.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Find myself thinking the same thing about all of these games that have split time between fantasy and reality.

I really just dont care about the fantasy world stuff, and its very uninteresting to me. Seems like a way for the dev to just keep adding girls to the game, which there are way too many already imo. Having more than a handful of LIs just dilutes each one of them and makes it impossible to actually show any real characterization without leaving some of them behind.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
My god. It's clothes or clothing, not cloth. Not only are they pronounced differently, they mean different things. And none of them mean armour, which is not cloth either.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
My god. It's clothes or clothing, not cloth. Not only are they pronounced differently, they mean different things. And none of them mean armour, which is not cloth either.
Well, there is cloth armor. Oh and there's padded armor. Which is of course, made out of cloth.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I had no issues with the save slots (that worked fine), but I did notice the attendants name changed to Callie when MC met the asshole king, and after during the magic test.

Also, I found using the name Veen for a female character was odd (It sounds like a dude's name), so I changed it to Veena instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: parceload

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Please tell me we get to knock out the king at least once, he is a special brand of annoying that I can't stand.
I agree. What I would like to know is what happens later in the story if the player choose to antagonizes that asshole king? I tried both paths, and the only thing so far if MC pisses off the King, their will be a quest to retrieve the dagger. And if you don't antagonize that dick...there is no dagger retrieval.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm quite certain we'll get to deal with the king in appropriate manner in the future, when we can be certain that potentially killing him won't kill some of our LIs.

Reactions: MrBenny

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First, let me commend Virt Studios for an excellent story so far. I have one particular thought that is both praise and criticism. Thank you for letting me chastise the "King" after each and every petty, pompous answer to all my questions and curse you for making me apologize every time I did it. I just hope I get to torch the little tin-pot bastard. Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes