Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Only thing I can find is that 10 days ago he posted a patron only post titled delay o_O
He basically lost two weeks of progress due to hardware failure, now he's got some new hardware and is working on getting everything redone. He talks about how demotivating it is to redraw the same things he drew before the loss.

Full story in spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Saar

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
I'm stuck at 25 points in waterbending. Katara just saying "you need to help out the village more". I have done everything with the shop girl and teacher. Visited every place, no quest. Anyone have a clue? Or is it bugged?

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
I'm stuck at 25 points in waterbending. Katara just saying "you need to help out the village more". I have done everything with the shop girl and teacher. Visited every place, no quest. Anyone have a clue? Or is it bugged?
Usually that means you have to hunt more iirc been a while since i did water village

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hunt a lot :)

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
weg on fourch had a link but I missed it (was dead when I tried to download).. so keep those eyes open.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes