• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2016
Open the folder then go to Renpy -> Common -> 00Console.rpy Right click and edit with notepad. CTRL + F (or CTRL + L depending if you're using notepad or notepad ++) and paste " config.console ". The line will say:
Code:
 config.console = False
Switch to
Code:
 config.console = True
Start the game and enjoy :)
also there is another catch i did no find yet anywhere before, and error was driving me crazy. Game should not be in a folder with weird characters. for example ŠĐČĆŽ... I had a game (any renpy game) in a map with that in path and cheats wouldnt work. I guess its something with renpy and ascii, but i didnt bother checking as i fixed it by moving it to desktop :D

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
A new bug fix is out:

Changelog:

• Fixed farm questions bug
  • Significantly increased gold from bartending
  • Significantly decreased many armory costs
  • Can now give food to Lia right away
  • Fixed tax collector showing up too soon
  • Player now wins ties in blackjack
  • Fixed pregnant cow sex bug
  • Fixed issue with pregnant cows always showing "1"
  • Fixed the "set free used cow" bug

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
How about some newer pics in updated OP, to reflect progress made? Still have to play Ch 2, so don't know which...

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Link at does work, tried it. If it is MEGA that is fucking around - it can help to get rid of MEGA cookies first, then restart. Maybe also try another browser (if you use Chromium based ones, change for Mozilla based and vice versa).
Yeah it worked,thanks.Just used Safari instead of chrome.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... is the foot job the farthest you can go or not?
You mean with Azula I guess? Still have to play it. Hope I'm right. What I found earlier, on a chan I think:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps. Don't know what they were talking about yet. :D

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
found it, it is after you get the first foot job talk to the captain after getting commander rank you go back to azula's room you think of something to trick her, talk to the shady guy then he sends a forged letter then talk to azula a final time then it goes like katara did atleast so far

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Alright, maybe they changed a few things storywise. Thanks for update. I'll see over the weekend...

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
Version 4.7:
Just bug fixes apparently. Here if anyone is interested.

Edit: Didn't see the post lol. But yeah, should be seeing another update soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver
Aug 24, 2016
You mean with Azula I guess? Still have to play it. Hope I'm right. What I found earlier, on a chan I think:

Hope that helps. Don't know what they were talking about yet. :D
I've gotten to the Tower portion they're talking about

Aug 24, 2016
found it, it is after you get the first foot job talk to the captain after getting commander rank you go back to azula's room you think of something to trick her, talk to the shady guy then he sends a forged letter then talk to azula a final time then it goes like katara did atleast so far
Right, yeah, you go to the tower to find a wax seal that allows you to forge a letter; thanks dude.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes