• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AJ2018

Apr 7, 2018
How do you get the BJ scene from Jinorra? I already did the "fail as a human/father choice". But the next time I talk with her, all she speaks is about feeding the koi fish.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Pretty disappointed with the Jinora content tbh. The threesome was nice but all the solo scenes with her were pretty bad. Two of them we were half a sleep and the other one we were handcuffed. It felt like even though we chose to pursue her we never really had a scene were our character was being proactive, it always felt like you were forced to do it by her despite you selecting to go after her.
Entire book 4 was bad

Book 2 is still the best

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So... the game loops at Korra's Walk in the park.
Pema keeps saying Korra is lazy on her chores and I can't visit her at Korra's Room or Tower.

Walkthrough says that I must go Meditate in the tower to end game, but no such option exist at any day/night.
Help?

Jun 15, 2017
Despite the integration of her being half assed I like how we have no say in getting involved with her. It fits her personality and the general tone of the game. Even by 'only' going as far as he did with the last scene, Mity risks a bann from Patreon.
Can’t really speak on her personality because I never got far into Kora, but as far as the slave route, I didn’t think the scenes fit very well. The slave route is suppose to be pretty devious and nefarious, but I’m pretty sure she is one of if not the only character to have had it this easy on any slave route. Which almost makes me believe that mity personally doesn’t like the Father/Daughter dynamic especially with all the jokes he was making about it being fucked up that filled up most of the Jinora scenes dialogue. It just lacked passion, and the slave route feel, which is a shame.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Finally got around to completing book 4. The main issue with book 4 was the lack of structure. You're constantly running around having to do all sorts of disconnected things to progress. It also seems like the writing took a back seat here. In the other books as the main girl falls her dialogue in the sex scenes would change but in this one Korra's dialogue during sexy times never changes, even after she's broken there's only one variation. Same deal with Asami, during her sex scene I don't think she even says anything. The Jinora scenes after the birthday and the last one with Pema were great though the fisting scene was pretty weird and not for me. I think the main issue was that they over extended on this chapter. The little walking around stuff while neat was unnecessary and probably took a long time to implement. It really didn't add anything to the experience. Same deal with the CCG and the goblin gambling.

I got to the end of the chapter and it just kept going with random stuff. Go talk to this person, go get eviddence, go back and talk to this person again, oh and now Jinora wants to talk to you, now go to the tower and meditate. Notice how the main girl is never mentioned and she's a secondary character in her own route. Just a mess. Glad it's over and hopefully in the love route they can clean it up. Another thing too, this alpha build seems less buggy than previously. I didn't encounter any hard stops just a couple of scenes that you can get before unlocking them like Senna's anal scene and the Asami/Korra double tap.

eh that ending was.....hmm.

I feel like going to the south pole was a mistake.

We stopped progressing. We were steadily breaking everyone, and then we came back from the south pole and everythin kinda seemed to be done...stuff just......happened. When it wanted to

All the girls were basically willing to do anything. Nothing really changed.

Then

1. There was no lead up to the confrontation to Amon. It happened, randomly.

2. Korra lost her bending and is super broken. Instead of taking the opportunity to like, make her into the ultimate pet, MC didn't seem to care.

3. We speak to our past lives very fast, Aang didn't show up, which was a missed opprtunity. THen bam, it's over. Korra has her bending back (also why can't SHE see her past lives? Actually why can't she talk to Aang?> WHy can't WE talk to Aang? WHatever.) It all seemed pretty rushed and anti climactic

4. THe war with Amon is over in 2 seconds. This is when I realize that training has been pointless. We never really used AIrbending at all. The combat minigames were hit or miss, but at least we usually got a "Final boss". Very anti climactic. I dunno there could have been more to the scene.

5. THen after that...we just kinda fucked around for awhile. The stuff that happened after Amon's invasion could have happened before it and we could have worked towards it. Stuff just "happened" again

6. that made me realize that this whole route has been kinda filler-y. We didn't really have a goal, we kinda gave up on learning airbending. We broke Korra because we felt like it, but progress was strange and seemed to stop After the Anal.

Then it just...ends. You'd think the end of the final book would be more climactic. I expected some more stuff like what happened at the end up book 3 with the snake girl, but not really. It all seems strange
Sounds a lot like the TLOK TV show. Stuff just happens and feels like filler. Agreed completely though.

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Finally got around to completing book 4. The main issue with book 4 was the lack of structure. You're constantly running around having to do all sorts of disconnected things to progress. It also seems like the writing took a back seat here. In the other books as the main girl falls her dialogue in the sex scenes would change but in this one Korra's dialogue during sexy times never changes, even after she's broken there's only one variation. Same deal with Asami, during her sex scene I don't think she even says anything. The Jinora scenes after the birthday and the last one with Pema were great though the fisting scene was pretty weird and not for me. I think the main issue was that they over extended on this chapter. The little walking around stuff while neat was unnecessary and probably took a long time to implement. It really didn't add anything to the experience. Same deal with the CCG and the goblin gambling.

I got to the end of the chapter and it just kept going with random stuff. Go talk to this person, go get eviddence, go back and talk to this person again, oh and now Jinora wants to talk to you, now go to the tower and meditate. Notice how the main girl is never mentioned and she's a secondary character in her own route. Just a mess. Glad it's over and hopefully in the love route they can clean it up.
You mind sharing the Jinora scene save? Can't seem to trigger it. Might be a bug on my end.

Reactions: Xaninha

bomg

May 16, 2017
You telling me Jinora is supposed to be 18? Forgive me if I don't believe you, sounds more like a "don ban me pls" to me. I mean we have eyes, she looks just like in the show and she surely wasn't an adult when Amon was around

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
You telling me Jinora is supposed to be 18? Forgive me if I don't believe you, sounds more like a "don ban me pls" to me. I mean we have eyes, she looks just like in the show and she surely wasn't an adult when Amon was around
well, apart from the milf characters, none of them has more than 16 in the series, Jinora has 10, Toph has 12, Katara 14 and the rest 16.

fortunately for people who have a problem with this, and can't face the fact that it's just a game, Jinora's scenes are all optional, you can do the whole route without seeing any.

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
So i am at the previous save. Couldn't find anything to do on map can someone help? where should i go first on this update?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes