Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
the love route needs to be main Char Korra, futa.
Tbh for me this is the best Game of its kind, i love the writing, the humor & the characters and especially the art.
He deserves every penny he makes through Patreon just for the art itself. Its superclose to the show (& often even better)

Its so good to see so much kinky fetish stuff in it like piss or even aged up loli stuff etc. I dont even have a problem with the Desna/Eska options (Even better bc in the end its optional)

I even love the fact we got to play Tenzin (even though it was weird at the beginning)

But with Futa Korra as the main char i have to draw a line there.
If that is happening i will drop out immediately. Thats not the main audience that this game was made for and tbh i think it could even hurt his reputation in future projects.

For all i care put in optional futa stuff in it for the gay audience & i dont have a problem with that but if i am forced to play as a girl with a dick i am out. :HideThePain:

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you. I am starting to remember that I reformatted my pc without backing things up and I used a save somewhere in this thread, I am wondering if they chose not to do lewd things to Jinora so those scenes are blocked off. Any chance you have a save before the birthday scene?

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
yo i think i got stuck in the second visit to the north pole, i already fucked senna in the ass, got the cards from shady got the ring on top of the mountain with the help of Korra, fucked her in the ass and now that i keep trying to go to the cave for the task that Eska and Desna gave me, the MC just says he doesn't feel like there is anything else to discover, i also dont have the option to give the ring to jinora, is this a glitch or am i missing something?

May 30, 2020
Tbh for me this is the best Game of its kind, i love the writing, the humor & the characters and especially the art.
He deserves every penny he makes through Patreon just for the art itself. Its superclose to the show (& often even better)

Its so good to see so much kinky fetish stuff in it like piss or even aged up loli stuff etc. I dont even have a problem with the Desna/Eska options (Even better bc in the end its optional)

I even love the fact we got to play Tenzin (even though it was weird at the beginning)

But with Futa Korra as the main char i have to draw a line there.
If that is happening i will drop out immediately. Thats not the main audience that this game was made for and tbh i think it could even hurt his reputation in future projects.

For all i care put in optional futa stuff in it for the gay audience & i dont have a problem with that but if i am forced to play as a girl with a dick i am out. :HideThePain:
*le shrug* I mean, I'd rather play as Korra with a dick than Tenzin. The beard and old baldy guy thing don't really do it for me. I think most people really wouldn't care. If it would be a problem, then I suppose the only logical option for the love route is to just let MC go as himself, and pretend to be a regular guy who just "has" airbending and needs to be trained. Happens in Harmonic Convergence, so they might have to change the timeline some, but they could do it from book 1 if they wanted, its whatever.
Actually come to think of it how the fuck is being a futa even gay if its your character in first person? You're not having sex with a girl who has a dick, you ARE the girl with the dick.
Whats the hold up?

Macho Dolphin

Jul 2, 2017
yo i think i got stuck in the second visit to the north pole, i already fucked senna in the ass, got the cards from shady got the ring on top of the mountain with the help of Korra, fucked her in the ass and now that i keep trying to go to the cave for the task that Eska and Desna gave me, the MC just says he doesn't feel like there is anything else to discover, i also dont have the option to give the ring to jinora, is this a glitch or am i missing something?
I'm stuck there too

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty disappointed with the Jinora content tbh. The threesome was nice, but all the solo scenes with her were pretty bad. Two of them we're half asleep ,and the other one we're handcuffed. It felt like even though we chose to pursue her, we never really had a scene where our character was being proactive, it always felt like you were forced to do it by her despite you selecting to go after her.

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
*le shrug* I mean, I'd rather play as Korra with a dick than Tenzin. The beard and old baldy guy thing don't really do it for me. I think most people really wouldn't care. If it would be a problem, then I suppose the only logical option for the love route is to just let MC go as himself, and pretend to be a regular guy who just "has" airbending and needs to be trained. Happens in Harmonic Convergence, so they might have to change the timeline some, but they could do it from book 1 if they wanted, its whatever.
Actually come to think of it how the fuck is being a futa even gay if its your character in first person? You're not having sex with a girl who has a dick, you ARE the girl with the dick.
Whats the hold up?
If its optional, fine. Variety is the spice of life after all. But if it becomes a plot point and is compulsory, then I'm also out. The game can be inclusive, but not forceful. Not everyone is into futa. In fact, I would venture to say futa lovers are a minority.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
How do you finish the Eska quest?
Where she's asking you go to the mine and gets something
What combination of left/right/straight do you need to get to the back of the mine?
All that happens for me is that MC says "There's nothing more to discover here"

May 30, 2020
If its optional, fine. Variety is the spice of life after all. But if it becomes a plot point and is compulsory, then I'm also out. The game can be inclusive, but not forceful. Not everyone is into futa. In fact, I would venture to say futa lovers are a minority.
Well then there really wont be much of a choice but to have MC himself be the main character.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Pretty disappointed with the Jinora content tbh. The threesome was nice but all the solo scenes with her were pretty bad. Two of them we were half a sleep and the other one we were handcuffed. It felt like even though we chose to pursue her we never really had a scene were our character was being proactive, it always felt like you were forced to do it by her despite you selecting to go after her.
Mitty was scare to go all the way i really wanted a proper route for her i guess playing as her dad really limited things im hoping the love route MC is an OC or something and she gets stuff

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Pretty disappointed with the Jinora content tbh. The threesome was nice but all the solo scenes with her were pretty bad. Two of them we were half a sleep and the other one we were handcuffed. It felt like even though we chose to pursue her we never really had a scene were our character was being proactive, it always felt like you were forced to do it by her despite you selecting to go after her.
Yeah especially since this is suppose to be the slave route, it wasn't as devious as it could have potentially been. If anything this feels more like a love-route experience.

madskittlz

Jun 7, 2020
Could someone please help me figure out how to move forward. I am stuck in book 3 at the part where I have to help unhypnotize another person before jo dee. I am not able to find anyone. I have search everywhere but am unable to find. I watched videos online that show jhin at the jasmine dragon. However, whenever I go there, it's only iroh.

051201levlev

Oct 8, 2019
Добрый день всем про игрокам в этот реальный шедевр, помогите пожалуйста, у меня 4 глава скинула все сэйвы можете выложить save с кораблей амона пожалуйста.

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
I can't find Korra, it tells me to search for her but i've talked to everyone. Is it not implemented yet?

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Guys i really stuck in Jinora birthday, a keep doing everthing right, and still no scene trigger, is this a common bug ?

is there a detail walkthrough of this version yet ?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Despite the integration of her being half assed I like how we have no say in getting involved with her. It fits her personality and the general tone of the game. Even by 'only' going as far as he did with the last scene, Mity risks a bann from Patreon.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes