Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ghostgate

Oct 27, 2017
hey man, where do i find the rope?
When you sharpen the knife you can select the caskets, pick the one on the left and you will get a key, this will unlock the door next to the pile of bones in the south, the rope is in the cell, I believe you need a sharpened knife to cut the rope.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
does anyone have a way to get the 2019 Halloween special I have recently started the main game and loved it so I want to play the specials I can get 2018 2020 but not 2019 none of the download links work for me thanks

pained

Jun 30, 2018
does anyone have a way to get the 2019 Halloween special I have recently started the main game and loved it so I want to play the specials I can get 2018 2020 but not 2019 none of the download links work for me thanks
Also trying to get the 2019 links for windows to work, but no luck yet.

gamermonky221

Jul 21, 2022
oke if someone can pls help me if i download the game ionly get the story from tenzin with azula may and ty but i see on the photos there should be more stuff how do i play that i also can only download version V0.1 so can someone help me?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
oke if someone can pls help me if i download the game ionly get the story from tenzin with azula may and ty but i see on the photos there should be more stuff how do i play that i also can only download version V0.1 so can someone help me?
Just look in the other locations, and try all things too

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
1. Make Ty-lee sniff the pepper, pepper is found in the kitchen, check above the pot.
2. Grab the rope from the cell and visit Mai, ask her to sharpen the knife and click on the open casket then tie it up, do this after her self licking scene because you won't be able to after.
2.1 To get the licking scene while she is sharpening the knife click on the middle casket and hide inside
3. Grab the flask from the cell and visit the other rooms until you get the scene of Azula leaving her room. Go into the room and click on the last casket on the right and use the flask.
4. Complete the maze by going forward 4 times then right 4 times and finally forward 4 times.
You may also need to either empty the flask in the maze or use salt in the maze or perhaps both not sure on this last part.
I used the flask on the dildo but it didn't work

ghostgate

Oct 27, 2017
What the ...., If Azula don't use the dildo with the flask, how can i escape?
You don't need the flask for the dildo to escape, you need to pour out the water, leave a line of salt, make Ty Lee sniff the pepper and wrap rope around Mai's coffin while she is in it to sharpen the knife.

Follow the maze instructions in Yue's cell, forward 4 times, right 4 times, forward 4 times.

After all that you will beat the game and if you have used the flask on the dildo you will see the scene.

Reactions: Jonh4869
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote