Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Honestly just wish he would focus on 18Titans, FET is already complete and 18Titans has not got any substantial content updates in a while.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Honestly just wish he would focus on 18Titans, FET is already complete and 18Titans has not got any substantial content updates in a while.
I agree however he keeps adding to this because it's extremely popular. If the people paying you want more of it and it isn't too much of a hassle or doesn't bother you why wouldn't they keep making more FET.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone know where to find the fourth game piece and the secret jinora scene

Last edited:

r3r2rr2831

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know where to find the fourth game piece and the secret jinora scene
Probably need to pick "flat chest for the win" option, not sure if its necessary. And click on box when going to the toilet. And in the end click a lot of bathroom+other rooms, I think 15 times at least, until "other rooms" provide an option. There are some other scene where she has bigger boobs tho.

Reactions: Scyra and Purb

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I follow the arrows on the map screenshot0001.png but still can't find the carrots so is it the map? or it's me, just can't follow simple directions?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Probably need to pick "flat chest for the win" option, not sure if its necessary. And click on box when going to the toilet. And in the end click a lot of bathroom+other rooms, I think 15 times at least, until "other rooms" provide an option. There are some other scene where she has bigger boobs tho.
it is necessary

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
was this thread just updated with spookytimes 3 or was there an update to it since it was rushed?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Haven't played but God damn deez mofos look rich as fuck! Four corner post bed, a sarcophagus (that would fall right through that floor), personal bell tower, basement a damn freaking dinosaur skeleton....

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote