Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
How do you get the fourth piece, I read that after finding the third piece you talk to Pema but I go to talk to her but she doesn't tell me anything to help me get the last piece, does anyone know how to get it?

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Can't get the jinora scene, I do the flat is justice option, click other rooms 15+ times and when I click the toilet paper box nothing happens, the text doesn't proceed but the scene doesn't trigger either.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Can't get the jinora scene, I do the flat is justice option, click other rooms 15+ times and when I click the toilet paper box nothing happens, the text doesn't proceed but the scene doesn't trigger either.
Did you click that box during the mid point break or are you clicking it during the ending? You should get a sound effect.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Did you click that box during the mid point break or are you clicking it during the ending? You should get a sound effect.
Yea, was playing with the sound muted bc of the lighting effect, I didn't realize it was after you escape. Thanks.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yea, was playing with the sound muted bc of the lighting effect, I didn't realize it was after you escape. Thanks.
It's not after you escape. It's during the middle where you're taking a piss. Then you click on that box spirit box in the bathroom until it makes a noise, then go back to pema and finish part 2 of the love hotel.

Last edited:

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
It's not after you escape. It's during the middle where you're taking a piss. Then you click on that box spirit box in the bathroom until it makes a noise, then go back to pema and finish part 2 of the love hotel.
I get that, I meant the scenes itself wherein you see Ikki and Jinora in their "costumes". Thanks for the help

Reactions: shmurfer
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote