Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
We have another mod that serves as a gallery mode (which the game really needed it wtf were they thinking?!), but this one has a special place in my heart. Hopefully we'll see an update soon.
lol I know right I use the gallery mod interchangeably personally the both have their place. as for the walkthrough I really need that updated i have been stuck around the end of book 3 I don't know how to get past toph 1/5 broken status on slave route.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'm having trouble with this. I just started playing a few hours ago, then I downloaded this mod. I'm using Mac and it's not working because when opened it shows the TextEdit error, can someone help me?

I know it's practically pointless to ask at this point because I read through the threads that MaimLain was facing problems, but if anyone can do so to help out, that would be nice and thanks to those who are here.

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
I'm having trouble with this. I just started playing a few hours ago, then I downloaded this mod. I'm using Mac and it's not working because when opened it shows the TextEdit error, can someone help me?

I know it's practically pointless to ask at this point because I read through the threads that MaimLain was facing problems, but if anyone can do so to help out, that would be nice and thanks to those who are here.
I don't use a mac but I did have problems installing the mod on my PC make sure you follow the instructions correctly. if that doesn't work, you may have to do it manually. if a manual install doesn't work you're going have to stick with the text document walkthrough here

sorry, I cant do more hope this helped.

if you missed the install instructions here they are again

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your FourElementsTrainer.app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
where the fuck is that cheat menu?! i click sun like 1000 times but isn't working is somebody know the cheat menu location??
Haven't used the mod since the update for book 3 never came, but the OP points out where the button for cheats is.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
Just posting this here in case people want it, has made a subscribestar with the current mods that they are making on there. This one is sadly not on there but it does say "more to be added soon" so maybe it will return, but as i am just a random dude on a forum i can't make promises.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Just posting this here in case people want it, has made a subscribestar with the current mods that they are making on there. This one is sadly not on there but it does say "more to be added soon" so maybe it will return, but as i am just a random dude on a forum i can't make promises.
This confirms, until now, that this mods it's done for.
A shame, I mean we have other gallery mods but not a walkthrough one like this.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is it working good with new version 0.9.1?
The remaining main purpose of this mod is the walkthrough, but as the OP states in only contains book 1 and 2. I imagine it still works, but the benefits wouldn't be that great since the game is at book 4.
If you want a gallery mod, there are alternatives which are for the latest version.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Will the cheats still work if I install this in the current version of the game? Or are the cheats/walkthrough inter-dependant?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes