Totti000

May 4, 2022
anyone ha a complete walkthrough from the beginning of the game?

already searched the 3d, i can find only partials walk, or peple referring to the walk of previous patch, that its not present in the one i downloaded now. ty in advance

Sep 8, 2017
anyone ha a complete walkthrough from the beginning of the game?

already searched the 3d, i can find only partials walk, or peple referring to the walk of previous patch, that its not present in the one i downloaded now. ty in advance
The game have a walkthrough included in the menu quest section

Totti000

May 4, 2022
The game have a walkthrough included in the menu quest section
I know about that. bu ti shows only the quest with clear objective. there are some side quest that im losing a lot of time to run from one place to another searching for he right person. find Neel, find Elena, ask to him... can't freaking remember hem, especcially if they move lol

not a big problem of course, if ther isnt anything more specific i will keep playing as im doing rn

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Man, i've played it months ago, i was hopping to come here and see a lot of contents, than i was suprised by the abandoned tag, i hope the developer rework on this game in the feature, such a good game.
I don't know if he'll be back on Discord it's been a long time since he appeared

• Sad
Reactions: DollynhoAzul

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
I don't know if he'll be back on Discord it's been a long time since he appeared
On here he was just a few days ago as of writing, so he at least hasn't vanished completely. His Patreon is also still going. Kudos to those brave 62 people still donating towards this game.

I hope he picks it up against at some point. Really like corruption RPGs, that aren't innocent-boom-you're a corrupt whore.

Wonder if RPGMaker played a role in his abandoning the game, he wrote that he won't use it again. It's a really terrible engine. Should have gone with something like Unity. C# scripting is so much better than... whatever RPGMaker is. Maybe Godot would fit the frame of the game better, but I haven't tried that yet.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
shame this game has lots of potential for corruption. was hopping to see bestiality after it was hinted that horse semen has contain lots of mana and her adopting a dog.
i think Bestiality content got removed due Patreon rules, but there is a mod in FoM discord to include back the dog scenes.

Reactions: yandrei

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
I take it it's still quiet?

Fakecrash
More details, where?
yep very quiet, i think last message by Nerion is from january.
about the dog mod it was a long while since i checked it, it seems it didn't got much traction. There was some other guy working to port the game to another engine but yeah i think that is on hold too.

FoM discord

Reactions: Miraluka_onee

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
At least they would make some kind of update ... Even if it's just new panties for the heroine, it would be good, at least it's clear that the game has not been forgotten at all ...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
At least they would make some kind of update ... Even if it's just new panties for the heroine, it would be good, at least it's clear that the game has not been forgotten at all ...
we don't even know if neon has been alive it's been maybe over a year from what i remember this last time he went on Discord to talk to the members...

sauv_

Oct 15, 2018
I don't remember that image in the game...
Don't get your hopes up, I'm pretty sure it was in either a Thomlin event, invisibility quest, or guard event. Maybe it was Ravy giving Thomlin a handjob in the guard tower when you have to use invisibility to get back to Ravy's room? It's been a while since I've played.

Feel like I need to put my two cents in for those discussing any return - probably best to assume Nerion's moved on. I reckon I've funded Nerion longer and more than most (stopped a while back though), and while I don't regret it, I do wish it there was some closure of sorts. Nerion made a decent game by HRPG standards with some interesting mechanics, even if it is unfinished and buggy. It's a really good piece of erotica for those who are into the themes of corruption/virginity/exhibition. Here's hoping more people play it, like it, and are inspired to create their own games with those themes; there isn't enough of it in the hentaiverse. :(

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes