Foster home for fantasy girls (Pixel art VN) [Art showcase and Development Thread]

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
U still intend to put the game on a platform like patreon right?
Cuz i want to throw money at u.
Yeah, I will. Been working on this instead of commissions for several months after all.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This is some of the better pixel art I have ever seen in an adult game. I would even go as far as saying it is better than a lot of non adult indie games. Good job.

Reactions: Saniyax and Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
This is some of the better pixel art I have ever seen in an adult game. I would even go as far as saying it is better than a lot of non adult indie games. Good job.
Thank you! I do put a lot of effort. I have finished the art of v0.1, I hope to have it all ready in about a month (I'm working with a programmer btw, I don't do the programming)

Reactions: Saniyax

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
ALL THE ART FOR V0.1 IS FINISHED. Now all is left is fix the script and work with a voice actress.
Fey early concept art.gif

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would say if you haven't given everything a good once over yet then you should do that first. Like I saw on the latest image with clean/dirty differences, her toe nails are purple when clean. So making sure that is addressed in the script, or why 1 ear is larger.

Secondly I would say write your stuff in a grammar/spell checker, double check it then copy paste what you wrote to cut down on typos/bad sentences.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I would say if you haven't given everything a good once over yet then you should do that first. Like I saw on the latest image with clean/dirty differences, her toe nails are purple when clean. So making sure that is addressed in the script, or why 1 ear is larger.

Secondly I would say write your stuff in a grammar/spell checker, double check it then copy paste what you wrote to cut down on typos/bad sentences.
The latest one is the original concept art : P is not going into the game. It's just something I shared cuz why not. And is not that 1 ear is larger, she's missing the other one. About the grammar typos, I'll run it through a program that checks it, but my native tongue isn't english so there'll most likely be some mistakes anyway on the first version, but I'll have it corrected by version 0.2.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
About the grammar typos, I'll run it through a program that checks it, but my native tongue isn't english so there'll most likely be some mistakes anyway on the first version, but I'll have it corrected by version 0.2.
I've been doing quite a lot of script editing for a few developers on f95 recently.

If you would like some help in grammar/spelling/editor work, 2 of my current games developers seem to be taking a break so I'm available to take on another game at the moment. And don't be concerned about cost, I work for free :)

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Saniyax

Sep 24, 2020
im waiting in patience for this ^^ cant wait to see all that you do with it so far looking very nice and really welll done ^^

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
HEY GUYS. I just wanted to let you know that you can expect the free version 0.1 of our game "Foster Home for Fantasy Girls" within the next few days. Maybe even today! Stay tunned. Captura de pantalla (3684).png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and Lussuria