Foster home for fantasy girls (Pixel art VN) [Art showcase and Development Thread]

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I don't want to overcomplicate things. I'm here mostly to share the art and ideas for my game and hopefuly get support (eventually).

A little about me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SUMMARY OF FOSTER HOME FOR FANTASY GIRLS:

An harem game where you foster magic creatures in order to understand them better, to save them from worse fates, but mainly to have fun with them. The setting is a modern world with magic. I was thinking about the game "Teaching Feeling" when I came up with the concept. Altho most art is static, there's plenty of good quality animations. My intention with this game is eventually open a Patreon with a "deluxe version" that will contain include voice acting among other features.

A BIT MORE ABOUT FHFG:

GIRL NUMBER 1 FEY, THE SELF-CONSCIOUS ELF:

GIRL NUMBER 2 (name to be decided), THE SELF DECEIVED GOBLIN:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'll post this on Twitter later today. If you have twitter please retweet or leave a comment if you want to support the developing of this game. I'm working on this instead of doing commissions, which is my work.
Elf girl butt scene 2 m.gif

AlinaGames

Jan 3, 2021
Love the animations. Story sounds really interesting, but a bit hard to follow atm.

What grenre are you planning on making the game?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Love the animations. Story sounds really interesting, but a bit hard to follow atm.

What grenre are you planning on making the game?
Genre? Idk to be sure, so I'll just say modern fantasy I guess. I'll try to make the story simple.

BaronSamedi208

Jun 30, 2020
I'm curious if you'd be interested in a business partner. Someone who has little to no say on creative direction, but rather just supplies cash for a return on investment, and to help your creative project come to fruition. Please message me at your earliest convenience if this interests you.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm curious if you'd be interested in a business partner. Someone who has little to no say on creative direction, but rather just supplies cash for a return on investment, and to help your creative project come to fruition. Please message me at your earliest convenience if this interests you.
Thank you very much for the kind offer. I'll have to decline tho, Idk how far the game will get and I don't want to own money Idk if I'll be able to return.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you very much for the kind offer. I'll have to decline tho, Idk how far the game will get and I don't want to own money Idk if I'll be able to return.
U still intend to put the game on a platform like patreon right?
Cuz i want to throw money at u.