Foster home for fantasy girls (Pixel art VN) [Art showcase and Development Thread]

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
Great project :D

I played the V0.1 version and I loved it. :love:

I drew a little fanart of Fey:

Fey_Fanart.gif

I wish you the best of luck (y)

(An apology for my bad English)

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Working on the last piece of art for version 0.2 After that all is left is to write the script and put everything on Renpy. If things go well 0.2 will be out this weekend! On this image I was trying different lips. I'll go with the third one.
unknown.png

Chillax

Apr 17, 2018
Working on the last piece of art for version 0.2 After that all is left is to write the script and put everything on Renpy. If things go well 0.2 will be out this weekend! On this image I was trying different lips. I'll go with the third one.
View attachment 1259010
Epic! I love your work so hopefully, I will be donating sometime :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
0.2 UPDATE RELEASE DATE WILL BE ON 3RD OF JULY, NEXT SATURDAY.

We've been crunching for too long and it's starting to affect the work quality. What's left to add are very minor things here and there, so we'll take it easy. We plan to do smaller and quicker updates on the future to keep the game development more fluid. Thank you for playing FHFFG! I think you'll enjoy the incoming update.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The fortune teller tells me if I want to progress the elf's training I must take her to the shops. Is that to expose her breasts to the Velma Look alike? I would rather not do that. She's my slave why exactly should I share her? I'm not really a slave master am I. I just happen to own the mcguffin and am lucky to be along for the ride.

It is the case, that is a unfortunate. I was enjoying this game but if I can make a suggestion, give the player 100% control in future.

Last edited: