RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Charlotte, Caroline, Rosie, & Queen Amelia all have interactions to explore as well. Sorry for the difficulty with Lily, but we'll work on fixing that shortly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well since dev did not answer question about NTR it seems this game will be full on NTR centered, fair enough. Good luck with the game but NTR and family is not for me, hope others will have fun. :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
- Hired a writer, so all dialogue will be getting a complete rework, story will be more flashy.
Nice. I really liked the concept behind this, but the original demo had some problems with the dialogues being unnatural.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Well since dev did not answer question about NTR it seems this game will be full on NTR centered, fair enough. Good luck with the game but NTR and family is not for me, hope others will have fun. :)
Not the Dev, writer, but NTR will be a persistent threat. We all play for different experiences, and I wouldn't want you to make some incorrect choices in game and dislike the outcome.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy what you find out there

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not the Dev, writer, but NTR will be a persistent threat. We all play for different experiences, and I wouldn't want you to make some incorrect choices in game and dislike the outcome.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy what you find out there
Thanks, as I said if you want to make a NTR genre game with family that is fair enough, but better for me not to play. Good luck with developing the game and have fun.

Reactions: FeaturedOn

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
The story changes from the classics, very good first experience, it makes me want to see more now :) What are these vicious little goblins going to do :devilish: (hehe). Good luck for the future, I wish you the best (y)

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
So will there be any non-ntr sex scenes or is this game going to be all unavoidable ntr? Cause those goblins look terrible and assuming the ntr involves them that would be disappointing, and I already am a bit put off from ntr anyways after playing some of Dark Hero Party.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
So will there be any non-ntr sex scenes or is this game going to be all unavoidable ntr? Cause those goblins look terrible and assuming the ntr involves them that would be disappointing, and I already am a bit put off from ntr anyways after playing some of Dark Hero Party.
From the Patreon page:
“ Concept of the game
In this game the goblins will seduce all the girls from mc party one by one without mc knowing it. mc will have few choices which can lead him to save a particular girl and defend them getting corrupted. At the end if goblins are successfully able to corrupt all member of his party then he will use them against mc and make him watch. This game will have major ntr content and optional vanilla content with mc.”

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes