RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
From poking around in the game I found out that the "SRD Camera Core" Script is the cause of the lag, only MV lag with it turned off.

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Has some protentional but still early (obviously being only demo/v1), plenty of issues but still plenty of time to see if they are fixed/improved

Neon2520

Apr 21, 2019
I think I have read about this idea of the story somewhere on one of the forums.Looks like it finally happens.Just hope it does not get abandoned.The goblins look really shiny though.

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
Nice tags, but the demo has nothing to show us... demo versions should be a preview what the game will be like... and we have no content... especially nothing lewd! It is lagging all the time and have 2 fights where you need to push tactically the attack button, no need to worry about anything else... a couple of boobs and butts that is the whole demo. 4 naked bodies while bathing and a goblin pickle that is the whole game folks! This is a demo of a demo game.

Reactions: Awn0021

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Dont even think of being a patreon yet...cheating plus goblins is amazing, but content is like 5 mins? at most.

If they can make gameplay up to few HOURS, many scenes, and being able to make choices, then hell yes.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice idea for game, NTR and Goblins. Can't wait for more updates.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm. This looks interesting but NTR is a mild turn off for me - so this may not be the game for me, despite an intersting change of story. The goblin models are a bit jarring as well. As mentioned they could probably use some work if they are going to be a major set of characters in the game. There are plenty of good goblin models available for pretty cheap for the most part - renderosity has the humbug and gobblers, and if you don't want to go far there is https://f95zone.to/threads/hobgoblin-for-genesis-8-male.45981/

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No search results for avoidable, so i need to ask myself: Is NTR avoidable?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes