RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

hello everyone,
I won't lie after the last update release there was no work done by us for 15 days. the reason is common we all were busy with jobs and other things. we really want to give more time on this project but we are forced to do other jobs to pay bills and live.
so talking about the update we have the first teaser and new character coming in the next update it's a goblin girl. Her design is still not complete so if you have any suggestions for her design please comment and share your ideas. we will come with new previews very soon.

goblin girl..... :love::love:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
For a moment I though you might be talking about the supposed upcoming post that was claimed in comment a week ago however I see that you posted something from a month ago :D

May 16, 2017
The best design to a goblin girl is to not create a globin girl. Why the hell are you going to create MORE characters with so little content with the actual ones?

But ok, assuming the dev is reading this thread, if you really want to create a goblin girl, her design needs to be based on what the role she will take in the take: a friend? Girlfriend? Mother? Warrior? Little sister? First you have to think about her role (hole too) and then the design.

But again i think this is a bad idea, better work on the actual ones that you have plenty of room to create/explore.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The best design to a goblin girl is to not create a globin girl. Why the hell are you going to create MORE characters with so little content with the actual ones?

But ok, assuming the dev is reading this thread, if you really want to create a goblin girl, her design needs to be based on what the role she will take in the take: a friend? Girlfriend? Mother? Warrior? Little sister? First you have to think about her role (hole too) and then the design.

But again i think this is a bad idea, better work on the actual ones that you have plenty of room to create/explore.
I agree, that it's a terrible idea. There is enough characters. There is 4 women already and even more male ones (5?). Juggling so many character with the way the game is developed seems to be hard enough. Also, why make another female character that comes from outside when it's a NTR game? Is she going to be someone who hits on the prince or engage with him sexually to make the other females jealous so they let goblins fuck them for revenge? I don't think that's the best idea, though. I feel that the story is already well established and she would make it a mess.

But if the story wasn't thought through already before the devs started making the game, then we can all say goodbye to it, because if you don't have a clear vision for the project, you're gonna get stuck in creative hell.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
I agree, that it's a terrible idea. There is enough characters. There is 4 women already and even more male ones (5?). Juggling so many character with the way the game is developed seems to be hard enough. Also, why make another female character that comes from outside when it's a NTR game? Is she going to be someone who hits on the prince or engage with him sexually to make the other females jealous so they let goblins fuck them for revenge? I don't think that's the best idea, though. I feel that the story is already well established and she would make it a mess.

But if the story wasn't thought through already before the devs started making the game, then we can all say goodbye to it, because if you don't have a clear vision for the project, you're gonna get stuck in creative hell.
I agree with the girl part, i think they want to create her to fuck the male humans, which is just a way to prolong the game i believe. I'm not a fan of monster girls, it will be a waste of time for me.

For the story, i don't think many devs have the game almost done in their heads. I think they have something for short-middle story content and then prepare and create as the game is progressing. The followers have an impact in the game content as well, or should have. At this point i just hope they keep updating the game, i'm too selective for this kind of games, it's really hard to find new ones good enough to my taste.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
i'm too selective for this kind of games, it's really hard to find new ones good enough to my taste.
I am with you there. I don't play these games as much as I used to and very rarely engage here, even though I used to do it almost daily. There is just so many games that are the same to the point it became generic. Almost all of them are either "A young guy suddenly decides to fuck his family." or "A guy who had trouble with women in the past suddenly attracts women like flies." :D

It wouldn't be such problem, but most of those games also use the same assets, so none of the characters feel special. And then there are those that use Honey Select Studio screenshots (most of which have hidious inhuman models, I mean Elder Scrolls NPCs level or even worse). There is also a shit ton of new games that are scrapped in months or a year and clutter the "Latest updates" page so it's harder to filter it.

Thankfully there are a few really good ones that even use some of the concept that I just said are overused, but they either put an interresting spin on it or it's not the main focus and that use some interresting and unique looking characters. I am not much into ntr games, but I like a few of them, and in the case of this one, I liked the concept, because it doesn't seem as stupid as most of the other ntr games and looks like it's a proper netorare game, not netorase (sharing). Even though I wished to play from the goblin POV, because I really like netori genre, but it's ok. I don't insert myself into weak cuck characters.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is this project still alive or something in between? I did see they posted under Novembers Patreon post about an update or post coming however it's been weeks since and I can't help but think it's being abandoned.

Reactions: Zhus

SaiDas

Oct 10, 2017
Is this project still alive or something in between? I did see they posted under Novembers Patreon post about an update or post coming however it's been weeks since and I can't help but think it's being abandoned.
This game was just a walletsucker i think...

Reactions: Raiden-K

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
... a wallet sucker? They're making 122 dollars a month. Sucking the lint from wallets perhaps. If you're giving patreon money to an adult game; you're putting a dollar or two a month into a hobby that's not really supported by the world.

You're basically investing less then a few bucks a month so that the dev(s) can have a bit of motivation and support.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have a theory! They can do two routes NTR. The first MC is cheated by women, goblins fucks human girls "NTR" and the other route may be the MC corrupts the goblin girl by making her cheat the goblins "NTR" (goblin's point of view). Maybe they can add Swing route and Harem route for Goblins or Humans but I think its too much for them.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pogo123

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Nope, nothing new and I doubt that a new update is gonna be made for a while. And Considering the small content that they put into an update, It's not a good sight.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
copied and pasted from the discord - 16/10/2021

"Hey all it's been a while, but here to give an update on things. As the story for this patch has been re made somethings have changed and I will address these below. Pretty much everything for this update is done, most of the testing will be happening tomorrow and Sunday, so the build will be out very soon.

Content that has been made:
- Event with Lily
- Event with Amelia
- Event with Caroline
- Events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Special scene with Charlotte and Rosie in the lake (Emperor tier only)
- Added more 3D scenes
- All story events are finished (Troll Slayer Part 1)
- Added new quests
- New areas
- New goblin girl character
- New monster

Content that needs to be done:
- 3D images for afternoon events for Charlotte and Rosie
- Testing/bug fixes

Note - All $5 patreon's will get this update early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that will be a separate version of the game.

Reactions: domjn97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
copied and pasted from the discord - 16/10/2021

"Hey all it's been a while, but here to give an update on things. As the story for this patch has been re made somethings have changed and I will address these below. Pretty much everything for this update is done, most of the testing will be happening tomorrow and Sunday, so the build will be out very soon.

Content that has been made:
- Event with Lily
- Event with Amelia
- Event with Caroline
- Events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Special scene with Charlotte and Rosie in the lake (Emperor tier only)
- Added more 3D scenes
- All story events are finished (Troll Slayer Part 1)
- Added new quests
- New areas
- New goblin girl character
- New monster

Content that needs to be done:
- 3D images for afternoon events for Charlotte and Rosie
- Testing/bug fixes

Note - All $5 patreon's will get this update early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that will be a separate version of the game.
Didnt know some scenes are pay walled. That sucks.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Didnt know some scenes are pay walled. That sucks.
This is described under their "Emperor" package so I assume it's not even supposed to be something that is in-game unless if they make a special build which feels more like a waste of time to me.
more - Will give you access to monthly special scenes that aren't part of the game and give you a free roaming bonus room!

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
That's an interesting marketing solution, but eh if it works for them and have a way to monetize the work done, that's cool. I'm just being cheap and enjoying this pirate forum after all. Best of luck

Reactions: Salomon108
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes