• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This game is pretty awesome! Love the NTR vibe and goblins being the ones to seduce and corrupt is a great thing (there's not too much of that one here).
I have to say I do not like this being in RPG maker (but its too late to change that lol).
some small things that bugged me...
- Wolf attack animation is too goddamn slow holy fuck, im tired of waiting for these things to scratch me makes the combat so annoying.
- Combat in general is too slow, no clue if there's a way to speed it up (cntrl, alt, enter and space bar didn't work). Please god make it faster somehow.
- Jumping the river in the very first MC quest is dumb and I had NO CLUE you were supposed to do that, I even noticed there was no "dirt" in that location and walked to it but no indication it could be jumped.
- The berry trees are a little hard to notice.

Im just gonna stop right here and make this is a review fuck it. also gonna post it here.
Apart from all my bitching this game gave me 10/10 boners and the corruption concept is hot as hell, its a testament to how great this concept is (and the scenes/renders) that this game managed to get me to play another RPG maker game.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
also could u share the save file. Finally found the save location of this game, check here,

C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

this game really has a weird save location. Most rpg save them inside game folder.
Here's the save file before the scene. You just need to kill the boar pack leader (the black boar in the bottom right). After that, the scene with Lily gets triggered.

Btw, I think I may have figured out why you didn't see the scene. I took Charlotte with me. It's possible you can only see 4 scenes during the quest, and with all the girls staying behind, Lily's scene doesn't trigger. I saw Rosie, Caroline, Lily, and Amelia.

Edit: You will notice that I have both Rosie and Charlotte in my party. This is a bug, I imagine. I chose to take Rosie during the 1st quest. Then I took Charlotte in the 2nd quest. They both were in my party to fight, but I still saw the Rosie scene as if she was still at the camp.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Here's the save file before the scene. You just need to kill the boar pack leader (the black boar in the bottom right). After that, the scene with Lily gets triggered.

Btw, I think I may have figured out why you didn't see the scene. I took Charlotte with me. It's possible you can only see 4 scenes during the quest, and with all the girls staying behind, Lily's scene doesn't trigger. I saw Rosie, Caroline, Lily, and Amelia.

Edit: You will notice that I have both Rosie and Charlotte in my party. This is a bug, I imagine. I chose to take Rosie during the 1st quest. Then I took Charlotte in the 2nd quest. They both were in my party to fight, but I still saw the Rosie scene as if she was still at the camp.
thanks for the assist.Finally got the lily scene , i was skipping the boar part, didn't knew to trigger it the boar has to be killed.

And yeah that is a bug, i choose to go out alone and on facing the boar, rosie pops up in battle.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I love the slow corruption but I hope next update has the girls touching some Goblin Dick. there is slow and then there's snail pace. don't bet the snail!

May 30, 2017

I got the same bug. I got Charlotte as my companion in quest 1 and now she is with me.

dedex123

May 1, 2020
This game has its potential, but the only thing that bothers me are the goblins look, for the rest the game is great but short, waiting for more content

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
how is the content for 0.2 version ( sex scene ) ? i have interest for the game . But there are not much screen in the first page

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
how is the content for 0.2 version ( sex scene ) ? i have interest for the game . But there are not much screen in the first page
I only looked at images after decrypting and so far it looks like you got to wait a few more patches before actual scenes.

Reactions: Destriss
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes