4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Is the game going to address the fact that their society is basically done for anyway?
They have a 20 year hole in their demographic. Even if they solve the fertility issue tomorrow, there will come a time when there is barely anyone of working age and their entire system will collapse.
I guess if they manage to take down the dome and win the following war (which will reduce their number of people even further), they could try to substitute their workforce with slaves.
Yea, this will be a topic ;)

Reactions: oidex

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
I'm enjoying the game so far, but one minor menu related thing consistently annoys me. When you're on page 1 or 2 in the "Girls" menu clicking return takes you back to where you were, but on page 3 it takes you back to page 1.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm enjoying the game so far, but one minor menu related thing consistently annoys me. When you're on page 1 or 2 in the "Girls" menu clicking return takes you back to where you were, but on page 3 it takes you back to page 1.
That's a known issue the dev is aware of. Probably will be fixed next version.

Reactions: Ochilochin

McDentao

Jan 2, 2019
I was playing this update, but I got lost sometimes due to forgetting lore info, and other times because I had no idea who a character was since I had forgotten their name. So, I think that a glossary with lore info and side characters would be useful, not just those two screens of memories and girls.

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
I was playing this update, but I got lost sometimes due to forgetting lore info, and other times because I had no idea who a character was since I had forgotten their name. So, I think that a glossary with lore info and side characters would be useful, not just those two screens of memories and girls.
Thank you for sharing this. There are so many characters and details that things can get confusing. A lore info glossary is a good idea.

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
I just installed this game for the first time, and I seem to be having a slightly weird problem with the save games... they are showing the save files of another game.

screenshot0001.png

Those are the screenshots for Rebirth, which I also play. Never seen anything like this happen before, so I assume it's something specifically with this game, maybe they are sharing the internal name of the game? Anyone seen anything like that happen before?

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
I just installed this game for the first time, and I seem to be having a slightly weird problem with the save games... they are showing the save files of another game.

View attachment 3497881

Those are the screenshots for Rebirth, which I also play. Never seen anything like this happen before, so I assume it's something specifically with this game, maybe they are sharing the internal name of the game? Anyone seen anything like that happen before?
I've never heard of this problem before.
I have no idea what's going on tbh :/ I'll try to find out why this is happening.
And thank you for playing FP :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hkennereth
Jan 24, 2021
I could think of a few reasons but I'm not going to dig too deep.

1. In 'game\options.rpy' this can happen if config.save_directory is the same value as another game. Just checking this against Rebirth Ep.1 it doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not downloading Ep 2-5 to find out if all the others match up.
    Forgotten Pathways define config.save_directory = "FP-1678445148"
    Rebirth Episode 1 define config.save_directory = "Vamp-1564412106"
  2. This can also happen if you have saves from another game in the save folder.
    Local is game\saves
    Roaming is %AppData%\RenPy\[Insert Save Directory]
  3. While less likely if the drive you stored it on malfunctioned it can mix up the data. In this case it might be wise to run a diagnostic check on the drive to be safe.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished my first play of all the current content.

Pretty cool game with an interesting story.

My only complaint is the weird implementation of BDSM. MC will degrade all the girls and call them names during sex, but before and after he'll treat them beautifully. Which is how BDSM should be, but I don't like how it's just sprung on all the girls, yea they're all ok with it or even like it, but it still just rubs me the wrong way. And the lack of safe words etc.

As for the harem, I'm hoping it's going to get somewhat formalized somewhat soon. Labels have been deftly avoided, but all lot of the relationships are pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend only without any of the girls knowing about the other girls. I'm hoping that will change. It's just not a harem without the other girls knowing each other and getting along.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Is the game going to address the fact that their society is basically done for anyway?
They have a 20 year hole in their demographic. Even if they solve the fertility issue tomorrow, there will come a time when there is barely anyone of working age and their entire system will collapse.
I guess if they manage to take down the dome and win the following war (which will reduce their number of people even further), they could try to substitute their workforce with slaves.
The way the combat/military section spoke , you can infer that they at least intend to conquer and annex their neighbor . I'm sure this entail assimilating them into their society , while likely keeping some families and dynasties above . Don't forget that they also have people outside the dome . They are likely still prepping their return and perpetuating their bloodlines

• Hey there

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Very fun game, has all the elements to be great and is well on it's way. Personally, because I'm a greedy bastard, I wish a few more of the girls were virgins, like Anna, Sadie, and Helga (and others who we don't know for sure about yet). I'm especially happy that Scarlett is because she is one of the most entertaining girls in the game, not to mention one of the hottest. Nina is an obvious bright spot as well, her sweetness and cuteness are utterly irresistible. Amy is also a character I liked a lot more than I initially expected. Can't wait to see more from Sofie and Lilah, both have great designs and intriguing relationships with the MC. I guess that means that one of either Margot or Alyssa weren't virgins before sleeping with the MC, which is somewhat disappointing.

The worldbuilding is also pretty cool with the different specializations and the magic system, plus some nice political intrigue. Although, I think there's a mistake, when Sadie gives the MC one of Dan's bracelets, its purple, even though I'm pretty sure Dan's should be blue. Not a huge deal though.

Keep up the great work.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
1714326548611.png

Hello, everyone.
I'm back!
I'm definitely feeling better, less anxious, and had enough time to care of myself.

Well, the next update will be shorter. I'm planning something around 1,100-1,200 renders. I created some of them and also started writing the dialogues. Chapter 4 will end the amnesia thing and will start a new challenge for the MC. I will also add an extra dose of romance and chilling moments that were missing. The overall quality of the images is being improved as well.

Every single scene is planned, including the multiple paths. Your comments from last chapter have been carefully reviewed, and I'll be implementing several suggested improvements in this update. Ty :)

I'd like to let you know that, because of personal reasons, I'm not feeling ready to accept new signups. I'm working on Chapter 4 but at a slower pace. There are a lot of things going on. As soon as things get smooth again, I will let you all know. The project is not abandoned and will never be. It's just that, while I'm creating at this pace, I don't feel that it's the right thing. I'm always 100% honest in terms of patreon support.

I’m working hard to live up to your expectations. I promise Chapter 4 will be amazing.

Thank you all for everything ❤
- Ochi

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes