Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Your mega.nz file does not open when you load the game.
Mediafire is running but is not with the complete 1.6a need capture girls
Mine file save works you are installing it incorrectly, and this is the latest version so i don't know why you assumed i'm using old one

Sonic500889

Apr 26, 2018
I can't play this at all. Its saying that, "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_39.dll was not found." and it tells me to reinstall it to fix the problem and the same message poped up.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I can't play this at all. Its saying that, "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_39.dll was not found." and it tells me to reinstall it to fix the problem and the same message poped up.
It's not the game fault but your PC is lacking directX 9.0x runtime libraries. Install them from this website

Reactions: Sonic500889

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
No one translates this game, because there is no text. Besides the two button at the starting screen (top is "new game" bottom is "load game" there is no text at all in the game. Everything is conveyed by sign posts (with a scary monster icon on it) or situationally. This means anyone can play is regardless of language. It's actually a pretty good way to design a game.

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
This doesn't seem to be in the guide. Above the scylla girl theres a hole in the roof that you can get into with double jump (just jump around the cave area til you find it) where you can move to a new area and find some coral girls. To get the coral girl you first shout at her, then cum on her. (you might need to attack her a few times first)

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This doesn't seem to be in the guide. Above the scylla girl theres a hole in the roof that you can get into with double jump (just jump around the cave area til you find it) where you can move to a new area and find some coral girls. To get the coral girl you first shout at her, then cum on her.
That guide was written by me and it is unfinished because it's based on my own experiences i didn't complete this game on 100% back then and there is already completed guide + if you need help just pm me i will tell you what to do

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
That guide was written by me and it is unfinished because it's based on my own experiences i didn't complete this game on 100% back then and there is already completed guide + if you need help just pm me i will tell you what to do
So I got to the underground area and I need to get to the red button past the plant girls but it's blocked by a wall how do I get there?

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
So I got to the underground area and I need to get to the red button past the plant girls but it's blocked by a wall how do I get there?
one of the plant girls is hiding a button, capture her to reveal it. I think she acts different from the others.

d_c15243

Oct 6, 2018
As far as I can tell, the one in the first post still works.

Tried this save and tested whether i can outrun Franken here. Apparently sprint appears to be faster in this one than my own save. Weird.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
That doesn't seem to work for me either. Seems like Franken (Ogre girl) got buffed. Out of ideas what to try on her. No ability seems to work - she's way too fast.
dash , dash ,dash , maintain press the keys for continious dash

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes