• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
You are japanese right? Also maybe if he had english twitter for us we would know about it.
no im English this is just just searching around his web page with google translate and 2 other fourms mostly how i find any info on the game man

just been a long day had a spelling issues here and there whoops tho i did ecplain how mv ver will ruin the game....

sadia

Jul 28, 2018
Ok, I've looked around a lot and I seem to have gotten everything except one, I Can't Find This Thing Anywhere. Can't Find This.PNG

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I can't seem to find the third crystal in the temple. Found the one by the Kitsune and the one you need the hammer to get.

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
I can't seem to find the third crystal in the temple. Found the one by the Kitsune and the one you need the hammer to get.
go to the room with the large girl covered in bandages, there are several platforms above you a little out of sight.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Does it matter that when I extract it some of the names are in gibberish? If it does is there anyway other than changing my computer to Japanese local then restarting and extracting it that will make the characters not gibberish/make the game work?

muttondagger

Jun 27, 2018
Okay so I downloaded and extracted the files, launched the exe program, but now I can't select start or New Game. The direction arrows are still working and i'm able to mute the game with the left and right arrows, but I just can't start the game after launching it at all.

Can anyone help me with this? Or is it a problem specific only to me

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes