4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
interesting premise and good models
definitely a one to watch
keep up the good work kazzy , wish you all the best.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
the mc is to much of a pathetic pussy.
i kina wanna like the game, but the mc makes that impossible for me.
On the one hand, I appreciate that this guy couldn't be much different from the usual H-game VN protagonist. He's got a rough history, recent trauma, a sense of morality, and new super-powers that might drive him crazy. There's a very real sense here that everything might not work out okay.

On the other, yeah, I hope the possibility exists for the MC to get a better handle on his powers in the very near future. He's passed out in front of everyone he knows at this point, then woke up ranting like a subway prophet. It's hard to imagine this MC having any romantic options, let alone more than one of them.

I think it's refreshing, though. There's a tendency in story-based adult VNs to have protagonists with no real problems, or at least who don't take their problems seriously, so there isn't even the illusion of conflict. Foreseeable is actually setting up a mechanic where the player and MC are almost directly opposed to one another (because skipping scenes refills my sanity meter, but I'm here to see scenes), which might be unique in the field, and I'm interested to see what happens with it.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I like this game: Although I don't like science-fiction VNs (and Foreseeable Family is one, although one without space/alien clownness), the story is (surprisingly long for a 0.1 and) built rather well, and the renders are not quite bad. Looking forward to the updates!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
What a start. Well done. It looks like we have a great story/game in the future.
Choices will apparently matter quite a bit. The art is good as are the models.
I am looking really forward to what tomorrow brings :)

Reactions: Fitshace

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
On the one hand, I appreciate that this guy couldn't be much different from the usual H-game VN protagonist. He's got a rough history, recent trauma, a sense of morality, and new super-powers that might drive him crazy. There's a very real sense here that everything might not work out okay.

On the other, yeah, I hope the possibility exists for the MC to get a better handle on his powers in the very near future. He's passed out in front of everyone he knows at this point, then woke up ranting like a subway prophet. It's hard to imagine this MC having any romantic options, let alone more than one of them.

I think it's refreshing, though. There's a tendency in story-based adult VNs to have protagonists with no real problems, or at least who don't take their problems seriously, so there isn't even the illusion of conflict. Foreseeable is actually setting up a mechanic where the player and MC are almost directly opposed to one another (because skipping scenes refills my sanity meter, but I'm here to see scenes), which might be unique in the field, and I'm interested to see what happens with it.
I really like a flawed character. characters that went through some shit. it makes them more interesting.
but I really dislike how many protagonists are so pathetic. to me it can really ruin a great game.
the mc is the most vital character in the story. the only one you spend the entire game with. yet so often they are the most annoying character in the game.

the game in my opinion has great potential, but it is ruined because of the mc.
I don't want a flawless mc, I want him to be flawed, but reasonably so. not for him to be a pathetic, emotional, idiotic pussy, like in this game.
And yet he gets all the girls. if this mc were real he would get zero pussy.
I hate playing as some guy who is just incredibly dislikeable, yet all the girls love him. it's fucking dumb.
I think that a total rework of the mc could show this games true potential.
I'm hoping for that to happen, but I am not expecting it the direction these protagonist a having.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I don't want a flawless mc, I want him to be flawed, but reasonably so. not for him to be a pathetic, emotional, idiotic pussy, like in this game.
And yet he gets all the girls. if this mc were real he would get zero pussy.
Counterpoint: we never see the MC at a good point in his life. He starts the game on the day his mom dies, then gets powers that are driving him crazy. He's not innately pathetic; he's mourning, then hit with outside forces he doesn't understand. There's a big difference.

If you want to turn back and say, well, I don't want to play as the half-crazy emotionally unstable guy, then I can't argue with that. The interesting thing about this game appears to be the possibility of getting him back to whatever his normal might be, rather than him being Chad Thundercock right from the jump.

Last edited:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
Counterpoint: we never see the MC at a good point in his life. He starts the game on the day his mom dies, then gets powers that are driving him crazy. He's not innately pathetic; he's suffering due to outside forces he doesn't understand. There's a big difference.

If you want to turn back and say, well, I don't want to play as the half-crazy emotionally unstable guy, then I can't argue with that. The interesting thing about this game appears to be the possibility of getting him back to whatever his normal might be, rather than him being Chad Thundercock right from the jump.
I think he is innately pathetic. there are many ways of handling a bad situation, yet he acted in one of the worst ways imaginable. in a way that only a pathetic person(in my opinion) would act.
in a lot of games where the the mc is like in this game, they stay that way throughout the game. of course this is just an assumption, but this game gives me the feeling that while he might get better, he will stay way to pathetic.

even emotional instability can be interesting, as long as it is reasonable an written well. which I do not feel that it is in this game. it is way to excessive and just becomes annoying.

furthermore, why would I want to play a game for potentially multiple hours, in hope that there is a least an option for it to be better in the future.
I think it is better to disregard the game quickly if I think it is going to be waste of time.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Very interesting game. The fact that they state no right/wrong choices and game overs is a huge bonus. Good luck to the dev hopefully they have a good release schedule. Also poor Lana her people are doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: Otherguy2012

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Who gets pregnant in this and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Me seeing animated, incest, creampie, pregnancy, harem tags in the first beta release of a game:
1668988646935.png

Sounds like it's a vision/dream per the other reply, makes sense, what a cheap way of including those tags lol, now I'll never trust the tag list

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The first CHANCE to click the "Sanity button" this happens when it is clicked:
+ every time it is toggled OFF
1668993212150.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

Janus Bifrons

Apr 11, 2022
The first CHANCE to click the "Sanity button" this happens when it is clicked:
+ every time it is toggled OFF
View attachment 2183394
Unfortunately, I made a rookie mistake and fixed it. There's a patch, which, I'll just put here.... Replace your scripts.rpa with that and it's solved. It's a mistake I take full responsibility for, and I hope I don't make a similar one in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes