4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The dark choices are certainly present in this game, but honestly I think the appeal of this game is more the supernatural aspect and how the MC tries to navigate it/his family and friends. The future sight and how that effects thing is intriguing as hell.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Well, a shame. Also while BH games does fit into that genre, and quite well done, they are criminally repetative with their plot, and they end up being cringy because of it. Pulling rug under the character and replace it with something else in EVERY SINGLE TIME is not something that creates an engaging story. Repetation of the shock value is same as Rian Johnson's "subverting the expectations" after you have it more than once.

Edit OH WAIT! Are you the dev of blackheart series?
yes lol

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I come from Black heart Games so I'll ask bluntly: Is there any piss/urination in this game presently or planned for the future?

Reactions: darlic

Zyf-Azkosel

Dec 1, 2021
I come from Black heart Games so I'll ask bluntly: Is there any piss/urination in this game presently or planned for the future?
Can't say right now, but if there ever was, there would always be the option to toggle to avoid such content.

Reactions: darlic

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Renders and models look good and the story is an interesting concept so far. Unfortunately it's unplayable for me at the moment. For a game whose story revolves heavily around what decisions you make and whether or not you use your powers, the story unfortunately doesn't pay enough attention to itself. Several times problems arose where I decided not to do something and the story still acted as if I hadn't decided against it. Unfortunately for me at the moment it feels like my decisions have no impact on the story , which makes the entire system used redundant. I assume that these are just small errors that have crept in and will be fixed in the future. (hopefully) I'll try again in a year.

Thanks for the upload, I will keep an eye out for updates. (y)

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Started playing this last night. And love it so far. The concept is intriguing and the story feels well thought out and heading into a interesting direction.

I was playing with the in-game walkthrough enabled but it felt like it stop working after the drinking game. It could be that the choices after that does not matter much to the over arcing story. But I'm sceptical. Was plying around with the scene were you pick up Jess. And it played out very differently depending on you choices.
Is it just that it have not been implemented properly yet. Or is it that with so many different paths no "true/recommended" path can exist. Or is it a bug?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well the writing started out utterly terrible, thankfully it is slowly getting better. Another VN with FAR too much inner monologuing though...

That said, certainly an interesting concept and I'm hooked on the wtf is going on plot....some nice girls also. Will see where it goes for a while :)

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
So uh... with all due respect to the dev team - we were told at the end of August the next update would be between one month and six weeks. Well, we're at seven weeks now. I haven't seen anything here mentioning a cause for delay. I'm not mad or anything, just eager and full of anticipation.
Can we expect the next update before the end of October?

Reactions: Digital Pimp

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It was mentioned on the discord a couple weeks back that there was going to be a delay on this one while they worked on getting Personal Assistant’s recent update out. I don’t think they’ve given a new timetable as of yet.

Though they did say that the next update for this game is going to a little bit more complicated with things they’re adding, so personally I think a November date is maybe what we’re looking at.

Zyf-Azkosel

Dec 1, 2021
FF Version 3 nearly done. Will release to tiers next week.
Final count:
Image render count 650+ (Give or take a few more or so. Finishing up now)
20+ animations
30000 words of dialog.
6000 lines of coding
A new power. A total of 3 so far. One new power will be opened up each update.
A new book for you to browse with all powers for you to read the lore.
Every update will now have a hidden photo album for you to try to find, starting with this update. All albums you find will be available in the main menu for you to browse.

WE ARE REMOVING THE SANITY METER ALTOGETHER
This is due to feedback regarding people feeling limited because they felt if they used them bad things happen. Actions will still have consequences, though. So just be aware. We added corruption tracking instead. There will be no meter. The higher the corruption, the darker the scenes will get in some events. No, this is not turning to a dark game, but we will allow some darker themes to those who want to abuse their power for their own benefit. We will never turn this into an overly dark game.

Release dates will be updated this weekend AFTER testers test the product. Then dates will be told. We do know it'll be ready next week for sure though.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Final count:
20+ animations
30000 words of dialog.
6000 lines of coding
Every update will now have a hidden photo album for you to try to find, starting with this update. All albums you find will be available in the main menu for you to browse.

This is due to feedback regarding people feeling limited because they felt if they used them bad things happen. Actions will still have consequences, though. So just be aware. We added corruption tracking instead. There will be no meter. The higher the corruption, the darker the scenes will get in some events. No, this is not turning to a dark game, but we will allow some darker themes to those who want to abuse their power for their own benefit. We will never turn this into an overly dark game.

Release dates will be updated this weekend AFTER testers test the product. Then dates will be told. We do know it'll be ready next week for sure though.
An interesting idea, and I love that you are pushing the enevelope. But totally understandable that it wasn't working, so you gotta scrap it..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Final count:
20+ animations
30000 words of dialog.
6000 lines of coding

I hope when it comes to "consequences" it won't be real life drama bullshit.

Everything else sounds good to me

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
FF Version 3 is now done.
Final count:
Image render count 667
26 animations
31000+ words of dialog.
6250 lines of coding
2 hidden albums, kind of like a gallery of pictures to be found. Look through different paths to find them. If you don't find them, you'll have other chances later to. So no worries. These album pictures will expand the lore and story telling, so they aren't just random pics. They are canon to the story.

**SANITY METER WAS REMOVED. A MORE PLAYER CONTROL CORRUPTION SYSTEM WILL REPLACE IT. SO USE YOUR POWERS ALL YOU WANT**

Release Dates
20s 12/4
10s 12/6
5s 12/8
2s 12/10
1s 12/12

Lightning Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes