Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm not a native english speaker, so I might be wrong, but the text on some screenshots kind of feels like a bad MTL poetry (like "No matter if a girl or a man, I'll not he or she humilates me, my dear.")? Which wasn't the case in this dev's previous games, from what I remember...
I played Homeless a couple of days ago and the game has many typos and weird sentences, aside the errors in the code because he wrong named some character or forgot something. And for what I saw the developer is or from Brazil, Uruguay or Argentina because some references are from those countries, if thats the case is expected that he has that kind of errors.

Reactions: jinzom

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is there actual gay content in this, or is it an other case of people not understanding transsexuality?
Seems like the latter one. Tired of seeing obviously female characters with a penis in the "gay" category, especially since the rules actually SPECIFY that this tag is only for content featuring two or more men engaging in sexual activity together and futanari and transfemale content doesn't apply (for obvious reasons).
Literally in the screenshots - the fourth one specifically.

nukorvi95

Mar 25, 2020
Literally in the screenshots - the fourth one specifically.
Was about to cackle my head off 'cus I thought you meant that two men sharing a sofa fully clothed counted as gay - then I saw the dialogue. My bad, and thanks for letting us know. An easy miss tho, I looked for nakey parts

Reactions: aver.creep

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Was about to cackle my head off 'cus I thought you meant that two men sharing a sofa fully clothed counted as gay - then I saw the dialogue. My bad, and thanks for letting us know. An easy miss tho, I looked for nakey parts
It's only gay if they share a sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: jinzom

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does this have sex sound effects? I don't wanna DL 7 plus Gigs for Silent sex Plz, let me know thank you.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
On day 15 when we go to Nicole's mom's house after having sex, the player can go to the bathroom or go to the bathroom and visit Christine but we can never visit Christine because the variable for visiting Christine (day15_christine) is set to False.

I changed it to True in this script for anyone who doesn't know how to change it themselves you can download this and just put it in the game folder.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is that a bug or.....:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason the last name variable didn't work right. You can open the console and fix it by typing in msur="", between the quotes put your last name.

So if your last name was lastname then you would type msur="lastname" and then hit enter.

Have to do it, NTR AvOiDaBlE?
Not really

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes