Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
okay this is just happening to often for a finished game thats on steam. this is now happening for i believe the 5th time
Literally unplayable.

But I do appreciate the heads up. Nobody reports this stuff so it doesn't get fixed. But I have fixed this, and a few of the other instances you mentioned - on Steam at least, I don't control the download from this forum.

Reactions: Quetzzz

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Literally unplayable.

But I do appreciate the heads up. Nobody reports this stuff so it doesn't get fixed. But I have fixed this, and a few of the other instances you mentioned - on Steam at least, I don't control the download from this forum.
not unplayable by a long shot xd but rather annoying when your sucked into the story xd

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I really enjoyed it Jellyfluff, it's a welcomed change, a nice mix of magic, martial arts, good vs evil, and of course sex.
I just can't figure out how to get the 5th ending, that's the only one I'm missing.
Edit: got it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Thank you for this game. It could benefit from a further proofread but otherwise the story was really good and the setting was cool. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Nice to have a completed game to play, too, to be able to see it through to conclusion. I give it a 4 out of 5.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Literally unplayable.

Man this game isnt that bad but do try to improve from this experience,check my review. It feels like a demo.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes