Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
How insane is it that a quite linear game like this properly gives the player a choice on whether each sex scene happens or not, but most of the more complex heavily branching games don't? How is it not the basic standard? Literally can give at least 4 starts just for that. xD

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Forbidden Dojo.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
from what i see in the pictures it looks a lot like the game sorcerer. that one was good hope this one is as well

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Forbidden Dojo [Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 475mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so far its a good game but i do see some grammar issues here and there as if some words are missing. though it really needs a lookover. for example i just found sayuri saying goodnight to herself and not responding which probably should be the mc saying that to her. some of the sentences repeat after the sentence already ended. good game but the story does need a lookover

Last edited:
Reactions: SwitchLaid

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
okay this is just happening to often for a finished game thats on steam. this is now happening for i believe the 5th time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Hrm. Steam page sez somethin about exotic mysteries but... not so much.
Renders are pretty good. Wardrobes could be bigger tho.

Akiko is supposed to be strong.
It would have been easy and IMO way sexier to give her some decent muscles.
I don't understand how they are all hairless either.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes