VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but all the dialog paths about megan are buggy as hell. If you decline being her fake boyfriend later on you're supposedly still going out to dinner with her. Also I declined being her boyfriend AND decided to stay home instead of going to the dinner that I had already declined and then after the massage scene the MC says maybe Elise is distant because I went to dinner with Megan instead of spending time with her. WTF? Quit being my mom and trying to force me into a relationship with a girl named megan!

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
For folks that want to check out the threesome Route.
Actually seeing the scene isn't an issue since I can just extract the images from the game files, I'm just curious what choices I have to make in order to make it happen. I've tried just about everything that's not on the ntr path and still failed. I'm starting the think I'm going to have to flowchart the whole damn game to figure it out.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
For the tina/elise threesome: I don't know which of these are required, but these choices get you there.

Open door
Foreign Art Film
yeah
Reply with Dick Pic
Become Megan's Fake Boyfriend
Grab Elise's Boob
Yeah, Tina was there
Move his hand
Firmly reject his advances
Go to Dinner with Megan
-- you will now get two errors. Just 'Ignore' them both --

Reactions: okabe21 and Kendra

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Its depend of your choices. It is his dream. If you let Elise to date with that muscle dick, you will see that.
Ah okay, thanks! After last episode's cliffhanger where you almost couldn't avoid the rape I steared clear of that asshole this time around :) Much prefer the threesome we got instead :p:p:p

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
PC Mega link doesnt work, cannot find the mega.nz page, i dont trust anything else...lol

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Don't know why you guys are so mean on this one...

Yeah, it's kinda buggy, yeah some renders looks kinda strange, but some others are very nice :love:.
This game gives you precisely what's expected, no years of blueballing with putting the game on hold and giving you 3 renders of what you're being expecting for a year(s) of "development" in the end.

The story is ok, not overloaded with tons of senseless choises that doesnt's affects anything.
The boy, the girl and the passion between them, that's it.

Game even have that optional ntr :mad:, that might interest someone(totally not me)...
And all this with less then 200$ support per month :cool:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end of 0.7 there are like 3 different equally intresting routes(not including ntr) - i damn love this game!

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a very great game. Any indication of an upcoming update is known?

PS: Walkthrough, please.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
PS: Walkthrough, please.
Here is a very basic wt I slapped together, could flesh it out if asked.

Choices prior to Day 1 (peeking / movie) are irrelevant

Reactions: Otyi and namiv

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Here is a very basic wt I slapped together, could flesh it out if asked.

Thanks you very much, riktor.

However, right now I don't remember exactly what options I chose previously, but on day 5, Brian and Elise go to the spa but receive separate massages -she was very very pleased by her masseuse, who was one of the masseurs of the couple's massage; he received a normal massage at the hands of a male masseur-. I think it has to do with the movie that was chosen in the prologue

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks you very much, riktor.

However, right now I don't remember exactly what options I chose previously, but on day 5, Brian and Elise go to the spa but receive separate massages -she was very very pleased by her masseuse, who was one of the masseurs of the couple's massage; he received a normal massage at the hands of a male masseur-. I think it has to do with the movie that was chosen in the prologue

All it really requires to trigger that scene is that you don't fuck Tina (no dick pic) and go to dinner with megan. The movie choice doesn't matter at all. The routes I posted actually don't have this scene since it is replaced by the couple massage on the elise route, and dinners on the other two.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Please say that the dev didn’t give up on this game hope some irl thing is keeping him busy but wish no ill will towards him ofc just hope he continues this great game

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
His Patreon page and his twitter account have both been quiet since November (the last update), other than one quick post about fan art in mid-December. I was enjoying this, so I agree with you @blahblah25 , I hope he didn't drop it either.

Reactions: blahblah25
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes