VN HTML Ren'Py Wolf RPG For all the size fetish,Femdom,Huge lo-li lovers

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Anyone have a link for Shrunken life?

leads to:

if you want to jump to the link from the devs page (you need to copy and paste the mega link for it to work in the devs page, just clicking does not work)

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
I'll rattle off some that I can think of, these are all rpg maker games
FantasM (massive JRPG with tons of content, if you dont like the rpg grind, get a save file from here or lower difficulty to travler, game has some english translations done if you look)
attack on giantess (both games are fairly short with great scenes, easy to cheese your way to a completed game with easy mode or the rpg file editor)
SAO (this one is hard to search for, for obvious reasons, but on giantessworld or eka's portal they have devoted threads to the content, warning on this one, a lot of fatal crush and vore in it with blood splatters, version 0.2 of the game is sort of grindy)
Little Difficulty (by Jellytea819) cute and short rpg
Shrunken life (rpg maker style game where you are a tiny and look around for food and materials every day while avoiding (or not) giantesses that want to do various things with you.)
Brave Shipping (1st person rpg maker game where you are shrunken by the female demon lord and in every fight every enemy can drain levels from you, has mostly vore related content from loli fairies trying to eat you to giant demons shoving you into any orifice they can, game does have a translation into English)

Some older unity games I can think of are: both of these are made by eatme1234
RAADD (Run away and dont die) i want to say version 1.95 is ideal, but its a side-scroller see how far you can get kind of game
NATE (night at the elemens) a FNAF style game where you get shrunken and eaten/inserted by various girls if you mess up objectives or let your power or energy run out
I'll rattle off some that I can think of, these are all rpg maker games
FantasM (massive JRPG with tons of content, if you dont like the rpg grind, get a save file from here or lower difficulty to travler, game has some english translations done if you look)
attack on giantess (both games are fairly short with great scenes, easy to cheese your way to a completed game with easy mode or the rpg file editor)
SAO (this one is hard to search for, for obvious reasons, but on giantessworld or eka's portal they have devoted threads to the content, warning on this one, a lot of fatal crush and vore in it with blood splatters, version 0.2 of the game is sort of grindy)
Little Difficulty (by Jellytea819) cute and short rpg
Shrunken life (rpg maker style game where you are a tiny and look around for food and materials every day while avoiding (or not) giantesses that want to do various things with you.)
Brave Shipping (1st person rpg maker game where you are shrunken by the female demon lord and in every fight every enemy can drain levels from you, has mostly vore related content from loli fairies trying to eat you to giant demons shoving you into any orifice they can, game does have a translation into English)

Some older unity games I can think of are: both of these are made by eatme1234
RAADD (Run away and dont die) i want to say version 1.95 is ideal, but its a side-scroller see how far you can get kind of game
NATE (night at the elemens) a FNAF style game where you get shrunken and eaten/inserted by various girls if you mess up objectives or let your power or energy run out
link to brave shipping ?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
link to brave shipping ?

you may need to auto-translate the page, but the download link is there, should be 0.65 a blue box saying should start the download

and actually me coping the blue box text does link the download link... go figure

selius

Oct 7, 2017
do you know what is causing the game to run at 1 fps mid battle? makes it really hard to tolerate

it seems that changing the default name gave me this problem..

Last edited:

7maxx

Oct 16, 2023
A game I'd like to add in here would be "a game of giantess". It's quickly become one of my favorite games as it includes almost everything I like about the fetish. Definitely check it out..

Reactions: Mrketchop

Nazdi

Aug 2, 2021
A game I'd like to add in here would be "a game of giantess". It's quickly become one of my favorite games as it includes almost everything I like about the fetish. Definitely check it out..
Do you have a link?

Reactions: Mrketchop
Dec 28, 2022
Did you purchased it or you got it through any other means??

GLMK2021

Mar 18, 2022
Does anyone have those pls ?