VN HTML Ren'Py Wolf RPG For all the size fetish,Femdom,Huge lo-li lovers

Dec 28, 2022
It's been some time I am searching for a good shrinking/giantess/miniguy/Tall girl/Tall girl -loli/giantess loli/ contents
The types of game I am seeking is all the wayyy down at bottom
I will update this thread with your suggestions
The games I played so far
##Just don't ignore the games with NO ..you can try it...it's just iam looking for similar games that I typed yes ##
+ All of them have male lead except 1
+ All of these games can play on android (joi Play or direct APK)
+ All games are in English
+No - it represents the games I didn't like
+ Yes - the one I liked
+ OK - some part of game is a no for me

1# Diminishment : it's a 3d game with the mc shrinks to a very samll size at beginning it's 3d animated (NO)
2# Dwindling Away : it have some slow shrinking or not overly shrunken man content (OK)
3# Measuring up by Ohh : you can explore at different sizes in this game (yes)
4#
Streamed by ohh : Mc is very small from start (NO)
5#
shrinking stories : this game is combined of many small games , Of all that small games I liked only one where mc is shrunken each day and can interact with each size so for that one part (yes)
6# bloom war : this game , it have all the contents but it can't keep them together(NO)
7# Giant guardians : Even though the mc is very small in here, I still like this game ,dont ask me why?...(yes)
8# cruel world : it's a game with female lead and the size different I don't like it (NO)
9# Domination desire banished : hmm..here you can play at different sizes and it have really good animation ,but I got bored really quickly..still (Yes)
10# Giantess spa investigation: Because of the non avoidable scat content (NO)
11#onyx 2.0 : this game have giantess but it's combat based (NO)
12# The counselor : As of now when I am writing this ,, content of game is very low (NO)
13#Trampling town : its mainly base on foot festish ,,, it's not like I don't like it ,but if it's "only" for foot fetish then it's a no , you can explore at different size(NO)
14#Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven: the size difference is huge between mc and giantess (NO)
15# Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure : it's a non human giantess( cat furry) + the game is not intersting (NO)
16#peseants quest: it contains in game tall/ huge girls and interaction with them (YES)
17#carried by a huge girl : it's good (OK)
18# FemUzero: there is shrunken MC content in this game
19#Giantess of abyss : nhaa very time consuming gameplay (NO)
20# size play : it's a good game ,for me (NO)
21# Shrink exp : because of its fighting mechanism (NO)
22#otaku fantasy 2 : it got some huge girls (OK)
23#tower of trampling : it got tall girls not giantess (OK)
24# Dominia :the game have giantess content but very less (NO)
25#Font of the Titans – New Chapter 2 : very less content to say anything
26# junos task : it got 8/9 feet tall girls ,-it also contains incest(yes)
27# Possessed : this is a new game based on incest ...here mom of mc is tall ..and in one dream appears as giantess , because the game is new and content is less. (NO)
28# magical mishaps : you study in a giantess school there are verity of giantess girls are here including monster girls ....you can try it ...for me (NO)
#29 Futa prison
:https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-prision-v1-0-7-ninja-head.184352/
in THIS game mc is transferred to a world where futas rule...All the futas here are giants ranging from 2.2m to giantess...so those who are interested in futa giantess domination definitely give this a try..(sorry for my English)

#30 A Game of giantess : i haven't played it yet ...it is on itachi.io,and it is not free..
#31 horror giantess games : in itch.io ...not free
####Your suggestions####

1# .. Giantess mansion: you can ask the guy who posted it in this thread
2#..The minimum project: I don't know if this can be played on android ....you can ask the user who shared the link
#**These are not the only game I played. I will add more names when I remember**#
### SO If any of you played games like very slow shrinking , or controlled shrinking+ femdom ...game with tall loli where mc is taller to theri chest level or below... please suggest here ..if the game have more controlled gameplay like fetish selector, or path selector where mc can be small and dominant or submissive###
### Here are some examples of comics that contains what type of giantess/miniguy/shrinking content I like
if the game is similar to any of these it will be great
@Harafung - Babysitter
OHH- dependence (however now the character become too small)
@kryptonlives -The Rise of Natasha
@peisander- Entanglement
hsiv76-Carefull wish
@Kyliegod- Lilly's room
If you got Lilly's room full comic can you share me ,I only got 300 chapters

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2022
Where are links to all these games?
Where are the games " Possessed ", " The counselor " ? Impossible to find.
P.S. Some great games here you described as bad in quality.
" Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven " is VERY good game.
Bro that's why I mentioned at first you need to play the game to find out ....the no means thats not what I am seeking for and for the link you can get all these games here..
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-counselor-v1-1-horror-giantess.170681/

https://f95zone.to/threads/possessed-v0-1-slutlabs.162301/post-10912534

Reactions: lepinetraunkaspars

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
I'll rattle off some that I can think of, these are all rpg maker games
FantasM (massive JRPG with tons of content, if you dont like the rpg grind, get a save file from here or lower difficulty to travler, game has some english translations done if you look)
attack on giantess (both games are fairly short with great scenes, easy to cheese your way to a completed game with easy mode or the rpg file editor)
SAO (this one is hard to search for, for obvious reasons, but on giantessworld or eka's portal they have devoted threads to the content, warning on this one, a lot of fatal crush and vore in it with blood splatters, version 0.2 of the game is sort of grindy)
Little Difficulty (by Jellytea819) cute and short rpg
Shrunken life (rpg maker style game where you are a tiny and look around for food and materials every day while avoiding (or not) giantesses that want to do various things with you.)
Brave Shipping (1st person rpg maker game where you are shrunken by the female demon lord and in every fight every enemy can drain levels from you, has mostly vore related content from loli fairies trying to eat you to giant demons shoving you into any orifice they can, game does have a translation into English)

Some older unity games I can think of are: both of these are made by eatme1234
RAADD (Run away and dont die) i want to say version 1.95 is ideal, but its a side-scroller see how far you can get kind of game
NATE (night at the elemens) a FNAF style game where you get shrunken and eaten/inserted by various girls if you mess up objectives or let your power or energy run out

Turtlefinder

Mar 3, 2022
I'll rattle off some that I can think of, these are all rpg maker games
FantasM (massive JRPG with tons of content, if you dont like the rpg grind, get a save file from here or lower difficulty to travler, game has some english translations done if you look)
attack on giantess (both games are fairly short with great scenes, easy to cheese your way to a completed game with easy mode or the rpg file editor)
SAO (this one is hard to search for, for obvious reasons, but on giantessworld or eka's portal they have devoted threads to the content, warning on this one, a lot of fatal crush and vore in it with blood splatters, version 0.2 of the game is sort of grindy)
Little Difficulty (by Jellytea819) cute and short rpg
Shrunken life (rpg maker style game where you are a tiny and look around for food and materials every day while avoiding (or not) giantesses that want to do various things with you.)
Brave Shipping (1st person rpg maker game where you are shrunken by the female demon lord and in every fight every enemy can drain levels from you, has mostly vore related content from loli fairies trying to eat you to giant demons shoving you into any orifice they can, game does have a translation into English)

Some older unity games I can think of are: both of these are made by eatme1234
RAADD (Run away and dont die) i want to say version 1.95 is ideal, but its a side-scroller see how far you can get kind of game
NATE (night at the elemens) a FNAF style game where you get shrunken and eaten/inserted by various girls if you mess up objectives or let your power or energy run out
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother could you link or provide the english translation to brave shipping please :D

Nerokeshing

Dec 9, 2022
All links are to female enhancement with different content and fetishes, be careful.!!!

Size matters
( link to a forum where imperfect content is prohibited !!!)
Great game with a magnification larger than the planet.
(There is 1 giant loli content. Find the original from the author as the picture is covered in black.
Designed in 2D style, please don't hit me)

Bloom war
I downloaded the latest version of the game, I think that the game has good potential for different endings associated with growth.

Goddes travel

Growth RPG

Soulstream Expansive Remake

Growing Vengeance: The remake
Look at the old games by this author, they are very good. Also for enlarging girls only in different ways.

ResizeMe
Shrink with a Succubus
These games are on this site

VS巨大娘
禁じられた遊びG
縮小ホテル
Also good games translated into English

Diminishing Returns The end of the game is cool

(All games GTS)
I read your message again.
Sorry, it's not all Android here. Some games don't suit your type, but you can try.

My English is bad, if I break the forum rules, I will edit the message.

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa
Dec 28, 2022
All links are to female enhancement with different content and fetishes, be careful.!!!

Size matters
( link to a forum where imperfect content is prohibited !!!)
Great game with a magnification larger than the planet.
(There is 1 giant loli content. Find the original from the author as the picture is covered in black.
Designed in 2D style, please don't hit me)

Bloom war
I downloaded the latest version of the game, I think that the game has good potential for different endings associated with growth.

Goddes travel

Growth RPG

Soulstream Expansive Remake

Growing Vengeance: The remake
Look at the old games by this author, they are very good. Also for enlarging girls only in different ways.

ResizeMe
Shrink with a Succubus
These games are on this site

VS巨大娘
禁じられた遊びG
縮小ホテル
Also good games translated into English

Diminishing Returns The end of the game is cool

(All games GTS)
I read your message again.
Sorry, it's not all Android here. Some games don't suit your type, but you can try.

My English is bad, if I break the forum rules, I will edit the message.
thanks for sharing link

Chuck's fuck

Dec 28, 2022
16#peseants quest: it contains in game tall/ huge girls and interaction with them (YES)

27# Possessed : this is a new game based on incest ...here mom of mc is tall ..and in one dream
Do you have safe files for Peasants Quest with all giantess scenes in it?

Also can I have link on Possessed?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
"Night at the elements" all links are dead.
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-at-the-elemens-v0-7d-eatme123.64327/
Maybe anybody has this game?

What kind of the game is SAO? Full name of the game, please.
SAO can be found
it is a very dark rpg maker game, with lots of cruel, crush, and enslavement, so strong warning on that one, it leaves you feeling helpless and hopeless pretty early on and it doesn't get better.
Night at the elemens can still be found at

Reactions: lepinetraunkaspars

Chuck's fuck

Dec 28, 2022
I hate this game.
The way how the author designed this game, is too rude for me.
Plus I prefer giantesses in clothes. I don't like that they are walking around totally naked without any reasons.
what do you mean rude? only rude thing about it is that junkie girl that got shrunk and then discarded along with all other shrunken victims/exgiantess abusers , hopefully in the end protag allows for them all to grow back, if they want so.

it has Much more size and size difference content (scenes with two giantess sisters and with halfing lady in bakery and that's it, right?) that Peasant's Quest which you YESed for some reason.And in PQ you need to do all that gamey thing, while BW goes straight to the point.