Java Football Camp [v0.7.5] [Trombocyte Games]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
the game is ok, its unique but the writing is well.... "she shoved her cock in her mouth?" Can't even get the genders correct? Come on.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The game is missing: a corruption/debauchery counter for the heroine. and a counter of days until the match. It would also be nice to have access to the closet to dress the heroine as she debauchs.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Personally, I think it's quite good to have a game without a corruption counter. I find it a bit strange when a woman has to let herself be groped 20 times before she can finally allow herself to be raped.

However, I have also mentioned before that there needs to be a better understanding of the time that has passed. Roughly speaking, my MC has been in camp for 6 weeks and has only played one test game.
Desirable:
- Limited camp duration of a maximum of 6 weeks with a set goal as a happy ending. For example, sufficient improvement in fitness and playing skills to get a regular place in the first team.
- regular test matches that reflect the improvement in the heroine's performance. If the team wins, another party could take place. If they lose (and MC is to blame) there could be punishment actions (some have already been written about this)
- better daily routine, preferably with more daily activities. Just one activity a day is far too little.
- Introduce rewards for MC so that she doesn't leave camp early. Also mentioned earlier. For example, a possible meeting with her soccer player idol. This could be a good event, but her idol could also turn out to be an asshole.

Reactions: marama0

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. Im not against development, its fun and all that.
but we also need a certain standard. to use ms.paint to draw feels cheap.
now, we really need AI, an AI that can use that "sketch" and make it into something nicer to the eye.
now Im not sure if I dare to try it! :D

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I turned that garbage music off, went back to start a game and the music is still going. Now I have to mute the whole game to get rid of it.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
The people with the "mspaint" criticism know nothing about art.
You can draw lines in dirt and take of picture of it; and it could make millions nut.

The art is actually decent from the images in OP.
Some elements are off, like her wearing large clogs or the guy's thighs being massive.
Maybe some people don't like the colours or simplicity.
But the tool doesn't matter as long as it effectively conveys what it's meant to.

As for the AI art suggestion: an artistic tool that makes people seasick all the time is repulsive.
There are some impressive elements about it, such as its ability to detail, but it's a struggle to look at.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I played through my last save for about 10 more days without discovering a new scene.
It might be worth considering at least one or two tips about the updates, whether you can continue playing from a saved game or whether a restart would be necessary.

NotBrady

Jul 25, 2017
A Java game? That's a rarity!
Got my hopes up too, but it's JavaScript, not Java.
The 'nw' referred to in the files is "node webkit," same browser-in-a-box recent RPG maker uses, perhaps there's a more appropriate tag that can be applied for that? Or, fall back to "Other" : -)

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
The biggest problem for me is WASD not being used in lieu of Arrow Keys.
Since E is the Interact button, it's a bit too much fuss to sweep my hand across the keyboard or keep two hands on it.

Next would be how heavily saturated the colours are: which the Dev acknowledges with some satire upon loading.
It can be abrasive, but the art definitely has deliberately skilled elements and the theme is relevant to my interest.

I didn't play much, but will probably fire it up again later.

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
As someone who hates that ai crap and it's goofy look, I'd actually prefer you keep doing this art. People rushing to AI generated art is a massive mistake in that it makes all their games look the same.

That said, what does "based on probability theory" mean in this context?
You can have AI keep the style but make it more….. refined…. I think people use the Photo Ultrarealistic 4K tag too much when using AI and so you get the same generic stuff….

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
You can have AI keep the style but make it more….. refined…. I think people use the Photo Ultrarealistic 4K tag too much when using AI and so you get the same generic stuff….
Since you seem to be familiar with the program, how about you just post 3 sample images of different quality levels?

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes