• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Java Football Camp [v0.7.5] [Trombocyte Games]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, some things will really be in the game and I'm already doing them. Walk to empty screen its because early version, more random action in this screen wait on future
I know you are still at the beginning and therefore will have some ideas yourself, but here is something that in my eyes would still fit the game.

Punishments of the coach for poor training performance, such as tighter clothing or clothing withdrawal at the next training.
Drugs that are administered as vitamins.
Contests that MC has to win or as a reward. For example, each scorer is allowed to spend some time with her in the locker room. When there is an important victory, the whole team celebrates.
Clothes theft in the locker room, harassment on the trainingground or just mentioned more staff with their own tasks.
Other types of training such as squats or push-ups where certainly one or the other training utensil can be misappropriated.

At the same time, there must be rewards for MC, because otherwise what's to stop them from just leaving?
Since it's the youth team, you could hold out the prospect of the team's star player coming over to get some personal training time. Of course, depending on when MC achieves this goal, her corruption level would be different and the training hour could be different. Here, however, the actions could come from either side. The player sees her as just a groopie or MC sees herself as closer to her crush and wants to seduce her.
With a "normal" training MC could not fulfill however also again certain tasks, why the coach becomes ungehalen, because MC did not become fair the praises and the coach sees its reputation damaged.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I for one don't mind the art, seen games with great art and play like piss. Just found it really funny how 2-3 days ago theres an AI imaged game posted on here and got nothing but hate on for the images and now this and people are just saying to AI.

Good luck with getting more progress with this.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
the football minigame is impossibly hard, i tried a dozen times and could never win a match, gave up eventually

Reactions: stever

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
the football minigame is impossibly hard, i tried a dozen times and could never win a match, gave up eventually
Took me three tries, but I intentionally failed the first one to see if there was a scene (yes, there is).
Just run to the right and keep your hand on the Q key. When you see the sign above the player, press it. In the end, the W key was a bit irritating. I think you have to dodge five, maximum six times. I didn't have to play a pass.

Reactions: stever
Nov 17, 2021
No average woman irl can out-perform an average man in sports or stuffs involving physical activities, but this is just a game (hentai one) and looks interesting, so what the heck? No harm in trying it out

Reactions: fortuna95

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
BEHOLD !!!! the power of windows paint ...advice to the dev there something called AI so if you cant draws anything
hell no. Don't trick this aspiring new artist down the hole of shit AI cg.
Also, 1 girl in a football club full of guys is 0 sense.
This sounds like that 1/1000000 scenario where either a futa or outright guy going gay would be more sensible :L

Jun 23, 2023
hell no. Don't trick this aspiring new artist down the hole of shit AI cg.
Also, 1 girl in a football club full of guys is 0 sense.
This sounds like that 1/1000000 scenario where either a futa or outright guy going gay would be more sensible :L
I think its real. I have some situation in my life, but of course, its be not so horny.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is your IQ really that limited?? Or are you really that poor in English? How old are you? You just basically showed the stats of a team performing worst in their times. And what does THAT have anything to do with my concern raising men vs women in sports? You're full of irrelevance. Grow the hell up and touch some grass, kid
I am over 50, have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
Always nice to see how little irony is still understood today.

P.S: Report for insult and welcome to the Igno.

Nov 17, 2021
I am over 50, have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
Always nice to see how little irony is still understood today.

P.S: Report for insult and welcome to the Igno.
Yup, when someone's sheer stupidity is brought up to the table, this is what they do : playing the victim card. Welcome to the real world, kid

And you ain't convincing anyone using false info with that level of IQ of yours. Better luck next time

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Nothing to see here...standard medical check up for female football/soccer players....
View attachment 2723658
But seriously....even Mario Bros. 1 had better graphics and even a better story judging this screen (I can see his finger in there, why the big pink sign telling us the obvious!).
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes