Java Football Camp [v0.7.5] [Trombocyte Games]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
um so if I get a goal the game is over? Nothing happens after the image of her with her shirt of running and yelling goal.

Sep 29, 2019
It's just me, or the game freezes if you win the second match? It just stucks on the "goal!" screen. First match works normally.
Same for me first match Work and the Nightclub Party starts Second Match game freeze regardless if you score a Goal or not.
To the game itself its to linear i have some choice but only where they not real change something.Nightclub i must get Drunk and do then the blowjob the dance Part repeat only and lead to nothing.
Same as the scene after where she loose her Virginity you can absolute not avoid it to let that do the Bad Guy if you are more into that

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Definitely need to get content with cleaning the old mans house. Did both matches and realized selecting undress in his house didn't say no and i thought it was a hangup and about to gimme the goods but it appears it's just not implemented yet. Would definitely like to see more progress there.

Honestly the art isn't like professional level but it adds its own kind of "spice" to it. I don't know how to explain it in words. But I genuinely appreciate the art and the gameplay. Takes me back to the old days when it was just some guys or "a" guy trying to make a game.

I love it.

Definitely has a unique appeal these days.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Ok people are saying you actually get to play in football games and that it has content, but I couldn't find any of that.
I did ~ 14 days in-game and all I found was a cycling walking/football training/sleep simulator - with 1 molestation scene thrown in, that always repeats the scene.

Honestly feels like a massive troll of a "game". If you're inclined to try it out due to the tags, I'd recommend to just don't waste your time.

Reactions: stever
Sep 29, 2019
Ok people are saying you actually get to play in football games and that it has content, but I couldn't find any of that.
I did ~ 14 days in-game and all I found was a cycling walking/football training/sleep simulator - with 1 molestation scene thrown in, that always repeats the scene.

Honestly feels like a massive troll of a "game". If you're inclined to try it out due to the tags, I'd recommend to just don't waste your time.
To see more you must do the Quest the first is making 6 points in a football game after you get an invite to a Party in the nightclub where when you get drunk you see the first Sex scene after when you follow the story you will see one more.If later comes even more i dont know as the game freeze always after the second football game

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
the game freeze always after the second football game
There's currently a bug, edning this match with a goal softlocks the game; the only way to progress is to get 6 points, then end the match with a pass (I think it's E button) instead of a goal, which would give you 7th point and let you progress.

Though there would be just one scene with two variants after that.

Jul 23, 2017
This looks promising, ignore the AI art idiots

All AI art looks the same at least your art has style and I have seen other h-game devs start on similar basic art but from the experience and knowledge of actually doing it themselves they were able to progress to much better art in the long run

Don't give up and keep at it! Looking forward to future updates

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Looking at the options menu the game has obvious issues: no FSR2\DLSS support, the RTX feature doesn't specify if its for reflections\shadows or both, fov slider is missing, no support for ultra wide screen, shader compilation stutters are evident in most scenes.

:confused: I think most Fifa games are just EA loot boxes delivery systems at this point...WE EXPECT MORE DEV!!

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
was looking at options out of habbit and to kill the music as i do every game i play
and looking at the options i now have to wonder what are they all about what do they do,etc
PLEASE add a note into dev notes or something to explain what everything is for and what they do,etc
View attachment 2922161
SSAO = Screen Space Ambient occlusion
RTX = Ray tracing lighting features

All but the music are jokes, since these are 'Modern' graphics features for 3D rendering

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes