3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am alive... I hope I can put some content online on my Patreon page on the next week... I am planing two options for the resolutions one is like these two pictures 1920x1080 and the second is 3840x2160 (it's a pain to render the pics in this size with my 8gig RTX card)

Now I leave here two fresh scene from today.

paying01.jpg

paying02.jpg

mustafah

Sep 4, 2022
Art pictures. I am planning a game but I need someone who know Renpy. Anybody? :)
I need help. How did you get the feet to look so realistic in Daz3d? Also the arch of the foot looks better because i can only bend the toes or move the foot up and down but not in between. and also i see it has more details

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
I need help. How did you get the feet to look so realistic in Daz3d? Also the arch of the foot looks better because i can only bend the toes or move the foot up and down but not in between. and also i see it has more details
There are a lot of morphs out there. You can try Real Feet for Genesis 3 models, Real Feet 2 for Genesis 8 figures, you can try Easy Feet for Genesis 8 or Sweet Feet. There are also morphs you can add vascularity to the feet and body parts. And the rest is up to you how you mix the morphs. Good luck. ;)

Reactions: mustafah

mustafah

Sep 4, 2022
There are a lot of morphs out there. You can try Real Feet for Genesis 3 models, Real Feet 2 for Genesis 8 figures, you can try Easy Feet for Genesis 8 or Sweet Feet. There are also morphs you can add vascularity to the feet and body parts. And the rest is up to you how you mix the morphs. Good luck. ;)

Thank you very much !!

Reactions: mattocean

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Matto...is this your page? or are we allowed to post our daz work here too regarding foot fetish stuff? started beg of this year and love making stuff like this...

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks Mattocean. so one of my biggest concerns when i started with 3d and daz back in january was the feet of the genesis 8.1 model...they looked like meat pies,,,no definition, nothing. the rest of the model looked amazing. i am sure you are aware of this. Also i noticed the toes are lacking one extra joint and the metatarsals (arches) is quite depressing. The learning curve has been great though..i even tried to add an extra joint in the model but im still working on that. its tough rigging things. the biggest difference i have noticed for the look of the feet is in the textures, vascularity ,morphs and fiddling with the dials, and the actual bones.

quick snap from a few months ago...been developing the look more since then. let me see what else i can dig up! pool_allie2.jpg

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks Mattocean. so one of my biggest concerns when i started with 3d and daz back in january was the feet of the genesis 8.1 model...they looked like meat pies,,,no definition, nothing. the rest of the model looked amazing. i am sure you are aware of this. Also i noticed the toes are lacking one extra joint and the metatarsals (arches) is quite depressing. The learning curve has been great though..i even tried to add an extra joint in the model but im still working on that. its tough rigging things. the biggest difference i have noticed for the look of the feet is in the textures, vascularity ,morphs and fiddling with the dials, and the actual bones.

quick snap from a few months ago...been developing the look more since then. let me see what else i can dig up!
wow great job I am speechles, love it!

Looks perfect to me. Maybe the nails could be shorter but I like the details of the toes and vascularity. How about the sole details, wrinkles? I love wrinkled soles :) do you planing to to make it available the morphs?

Thanks for posting.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
wow great job I am speechles, love it!

Looks perfect to me. Maybe the nails could be shorter but I like the details of the toes and vascularity. How about the sole details, wrinkles? I love wrinkled soles :) do you planing to to make it available the morphs?

Thanks for posting.

thanks! i try! i like long nails and short. depends on the model i am making. i love goosebumps and vellus hair too! it helps add to the contrast of the plastic skin daz is notorious for ! as for the morphs, i dont make any..but i use many like the vascularity, diff feet morphs (one even adds the knuckles in toes). i use two different vellus hairs (graft and shell) and a few textures like goosebumps, etc. if you need the full list i can dm you the settings and products i use. id have to look. for the wrinkles i use displacement map that came with one of bluejuantes models i bought. interested to hear about any other good ones out there..

here is a recent one i did. it was my first request..i took out the speech bubbles...it was a mom step-son pillow smother after she catches that he deepfaked her on his laptop :eek::LOL:emphasis on feet...the stepson is basic textured...just plopped in a model and applied basic texture.. you can see the difference in feet smother_no speech.jpg

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
thanks! i try! i like long nails and short. depends on the model i am making. i love goosebumps and vellus hair too! it helps add to the contrast of the plastic skin daz is notorious for ! as for the morphs, i dont make any..but i use many like the vascularity, diff feet morphs (one even adds the knuckles in toes). i use two different vellus hairs (graft and shell) and a few textures like goosebumps, etc. if you need the full list i can dm you the settings and products i use. id have to look. for the wrinkles i use displacement map that came with one of bluejuantes models i bought. interested to hear about any other good ones out there..

here is a recent one i did. it was my first request..i took out the speech bubbles...it was a mom step-son pillow smother after she catches that he deepfaked her on his laptop :eek::LOL:emphasis on feet...the stepson is basic textured...just plopped in a model and applied basic texture.. you can see the difference in feet

That scene is funny but the feet details looking great! Yes I would appreciate it when you would send me the list you have mentioned above ;) thanks, and keep posting.

What graphic card do you own please? Do you rendering in FullHD or higher?

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
That scene is funny but the feet details looking great! Yes I would appreciate it when you would send me the list you have mentioned above ;) thanks, and keep posting.

What graphic card do you own please? Do you rendering in FullHD or higher?
im on a 3080...but i waiting on a 3090 coming in 2 days! . 12gb on the 3080 is not enough for more than 2-3 highly detailed characters and an environment. i render 7000 by 4000 . its large but i like to see the details....and scaling down makes things look even better.

The most important part of out of everything is the lighting, in my opinion.

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022

quick snap from a few months ago...been developing the look more since then. let me see what else i can dig up! View attachment 2063381
"let me see what else i can dig up!"
I hope you can dig up more, because your work is fascinating! Fabulous imagery with a great attention to detail. Love it! :love: