• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

refugedenied1

Apr 27, 2021
nice render. The cock is a bit too big, but the girl is looking freat and doing well with her feet :) thanks for sharing. What computer config do you have?
Self Built PC
MSI B450 Mobo
Intel I7 10,700 8 core/16 thread processor
MSI Nvidia RTX 2070 Super GPU (8Gb)
64Gb Ram
Win 10 Pro
Daz Studio 4.15

fxn3dwizard

Nov 15, 2019
Love this thread!! Can anyone post the assets used to create these amazing feet? I mainly use G8 and have some decent feet. But the detail on ones on this thread are great. Assets help would be awesome. Keep up the good work!

• Love
Reactions: mattocean and piono

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Love this thread!! Can anyone post the assets used to create these amazing feet? I mainly use G8 and have some decent feet. But the detail on ones on this thread are great. Assets help would be awesome. Keep up the good work!
Thanks.

There is a few great asset you can use.

For genesis 3 female

beauty finger and toes
ion wrinkled soles
real feet
easy feet

For genesis 8 female

ion wrinkled soles
real feet
easy feet

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
Things I really like, squirt, barefoot, toes and wrinkled soles... here is a pic that contains everything :D
YES! Wrinkled soles are the god-tier of foot stuff.

Let me say your slushe stuff has so far been the cream of the crop as far as foot detailing along with that artstyle goes.
Absolute top notch. If you had a patreon, with nice complete sets, I'd support the shit out of it. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mattocean

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
YES! Wrinkled soles are the god-tier of foot stuff.

Let me say your slushe stuff has so far been the cream of the crop as far as foot detailing along with that artstyle goes.
Absolute top notch. If you had a patreon, with nice complete sets, I'd support the shit out of it. Keep doing what you're doing!
Thank you Sir. Your comment is very inspiring and I am glad you are likeing my works. I look forward to finish some great full scene but it takes time. I have only an avarage computer setup and quality takes time. Hope I can put more foot fetish content online soon.