3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
lacey_rayne_starkozi.png
Out in the middle of beautiful and rural nowhere, tops are optional...apparently.

Y'all should be familiar with Lacey and Rayne by now, but that third lady in the back is named Starkozi. She's an old friend of Lacey's that came out and stayed the weekend with us when this pic was taken. She and Lacey had A LOT of catching-up to do, and thankfully Rayne warmed right up to her almost instantly.

Let me tell you, I didn't mind so much getting stuck listening to three jibber-jabbering cutie-pies all weekend after they gave me a pic like this. ;)

But who exactly is Starkozi and how does Lacey know her? Why hasn't she ever been mentioned before now? Well, here is an old pic Lacey has of her on her phone...I guess Starkozi was hamming it up showing off a new outfit...
starkozi ai thick n juicy.png
You see, Lacey met and befriended Starkozi many years ago when they were both dancers at a club called Double Vision, and I guess they somehow got back in touch on social media or something...

Neither lady stayed in that profession for very long, but if their stories are any indication a whole lot happened in that time frame.

Let's just say I won't complain if Starkozi decides to drop in again for another visit any time soon. :)

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 3386468
Out in the middle of beautiful and rural nowhere, tops are optional...apparently.

Y'all should be familiar with Lacey and Rayne by now, but that third lady in the back is named Starkozi. She's an old friend of Lacey's that came out and stayed the weekend with us when this pic was taken. She and Lacey had A LOT of catching-up to do, and thankfully Rayne warmed right up to her almost instantly.

Let me tell you, I didn't mind so much getting stuck listening to three jibber-jabbering cutie-pies all weekend after they gave me a pic like this. ;)

But who exactly is Starkozi and how does Lacey know her? Why hasn't she ever been mentioned before now? Well, here is an old pic Lacey has of her on her phone...I guess Starkozi was hamming it up showing off a new outfit...
View attachment 3386463
You see, Lacey met and befriended Starkozi many years ago when they were both dancers at a club called Double Vision, and I guess they somehow got back in touch on social media or something...

Neither lady stayed in that profession for very long, but if their stories are any indication a whole lot happened in that time frame.

Let's just say I won't complain if Starkozi decides to drop in again for another visit any time soon. :)
Bro the girls are stunning. Starkozi looks cute and her nipples just crying for my mouth. Loving the ladies. Thanks for sharing. Looki ng forward to see more content with the girls. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Bro the girls are stunning. Starkozi looks cute and her nipples just crying for my mouth. Loving the ladies. Thanks for sharing. Looki ng forward to see more content with the girls. (y)
Thanks for the nice words my friend! I've got another image or two of Starkozi coming soon. I hope you'll enjoy those as well. :cool:

Reactions: mattocean

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 3386468

View attachment 3386463

Well well ..hello Starkozi!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
starkozi citygirl 01 DAZ_KREA.png

"What's so tough about this whole barefooting thing?" Starkozi mumbled to herself while she tested her soles in the alley behind the office during her lunch break.

"Just be careful if you do it girl..." Lacey had told her that prior weekend when she came out for a visit "...I've ate pudding that was tougher than your soles!"

"What do you know you Country Bumpkin?!" Starkozi laughed, wishing Lacey was actually in front of her. "This is a breeze...it even feels kinda' good...a little relaxing..."
starkozi citygirl 02 DAZ_KREA.png

But suddenly, out of nowhere, her naked, tender and vulnerable foot registered a spark of unexpected pain!

"What the hell?!" Starkozi gasped, jarred, a rush of thoughts flooding her head.

starkozi citygirl 03 DAZ_KREA.png

"Mother(effin')(blankety-blank-son-of-a)" a string of profanities escaped her lovely, angry mouth. Starkozi was now very thankful that Lacey wasn't there. "My foot...whole damn leg is on fire!" she grumbled.

I'll probably need a (effing) tetanus shot...if I'm lucky! Starkozi thought, wobbling on her other foot, worried that she might've stepped on a needle discarded by some wandering druggie.

starkozi citygirl 04 DAZ_KREA.png

Just my luck...Starkozi thought...the one single nail in this alley and I find it!

"Better than picking it up in a tire I guess..." she consoled herself as she turned and hopped back her way back toward the building.

Lacey can shove her barefoot lifestyle sideways! she thought, wondering how she'd explain this to her coworkers.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Lacey and Starkozi DAZ_KREA.png

You saw an old pic on Lacey's phone of Starkozi, well here is an old pic of both of them while working at the Double Vision "gentleman's club" that Starkozi still has on her phone.

For some reason Lacey seemed a little embarrassed by it when Starkozi first pulled it up while she was out here...but neither Rayne nor myself judged her over it. Besides, the past is the past...I don't care what she did to make ends meet, and it's not like I was a choir boy myself.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
rayne lollipop 01 DAZ_KREA.png
rayne lollipop 02 DAZ_KREA.png
The lovely Rayne happily modeling a lollipop that I made in DAZ Studio by throwing some primitives together and playing with some shaders. So yeah, we're all here to look at the lollipop. ;)
Enhanced by KREA.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
It's the fact that her feet are slightly dirty from walking in that nasty bathroom that really nails it for me.
When it comes to feet it's all in the small details, not too much not too little. Very nice. Love the toe ring too.
Thanks, exactly the reaction I was hoping for. (y)