• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
After giving Stella a gift like that, you'd better have a sweet Christmas, an awesome New Year, and a mind-blowing all-year of 2024! :D

Great image my friend...love Stella's veiny feet, and that color of polish really looks nice on her too! Now if you can only convince her to do a little bit of barefoot pedal-pumping I'd have a darn good Christmas myself. ;)
Thank you my friend, she will happily fulfill your request and pumping the pedal to metal. I hope after that kind of present she will not just blowing my mind but giving some blowjob as well I deserved it for a year or more for sure :cool::p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Happy New Year to you as well my Brother!
And thank you...thank you for inspiring me to go public with my barefoot-girl-obsessed art. It's been an interesting ride to say the least, but I've met a lot of good and supportive folks along the way. :cool:(y)

And that's a yummy image you have there my friend...I just hope that Napoleon Dynamite looking boy appreciates how lucky he is! :D

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
lacey g3 valentines 2024ps.png

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day 2024!!!

I didn't have the heart to tell Lacey that her new holiday-appropriated piece of jewelry was actually a bracelet instead of an anklet. Oh well, I think she rocks it better on her ankle than on her wrist anyway. ;)

I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day! (y)

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 3360803

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day 2024!!!

I didn't have the heart to tell Lacey that her new holiday-appropriated piece of jewelry was actually a bracelet instead of an anklet. Oh well, I think she rocks it better on her ankle than on her wrist anyway. ;)

I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day! (y)
next year you should give her a clit piercing ;) I hope she fulfilled all your dreams on VD.

Stella was lonely on VD. I have to atone for that. Maybe I call for her a friend for some sapphic action. Who knows...

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
next year you should give her a clit piercing ;) I hope she fulfilled all your dreams on VD.

Stella was lonely on VD. I have to atone for that. Maybe I call for her a friend for some sapphic action. Who knows...
Lacey's always there for me. ;)

And I don't know about that clit piercing...but thanks to all my dabbling in AI and how it has (for some reason God only knows) pierced her nose so many times, I've kinda' grown to like it. So I have to say that a nose-piercing is probably in Lacey's foreseeable future. :D

Sorry to hear that beautiful Stella spent Valentine's alone...but that just means you'll have to make it up to her! (and post the results here of course) :love:

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
rayne oopsie.png

Oh yeah, I'm sure Rayne's nipple falling out of her top was an accident...that girl can be such a tease sometimes.
Not complaining...just sayin'... ;)

This is an AI enhancement of a really old DAZ render I did of Rayne using her one (and sadly only) G1 model. I've been complaining forever and a day about not being able to move Rayne into a G3 body, but I think a little bit of AI in this situation helped out quite nicely.

That's not to say that the AI worked perfectly...I did have to go in and do a few tweaks mainly to have it actually look like her...but overall I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope y'all like it too.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
i do! are those the new g9 foot morphs?
no she is gen8 and I used mixed morph from necdaz and MP Realistic feet

There is a Genesis 9 Foot Morph around, on RenderHub or Renderotica, I forget which, but there are several morph sets that give you better than 'Basic' feet, things like toenail shapes, length for all ten toes(also fingernails), thickness, length of toes, wrinkles from a couple of models, so it's slowly looking up....

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
There is a Genesis 9 Foot Morph around, on RenderHub or Renderotica, I forget which, but there are several morph sets that give you better than 'Basic' feet, things like toenail shapes, length for all ten toes(also fingernails), thickness, length of toes, wrinkles from a couple of models, so it's slowly looking up....
maybe you mean this one? I don't really use gen9 models yet but I will give a try...

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks! i think one of the very first ones to release was the one mattocean just posted with a link to Gumroad.. and here is a new one from renderhub that landed like a week ago..

i'm always keeping my eyes peeled for foot stuff. A few G9 models from daz come with foot morphs i have noticed ( independent from the other morphs so you can apply them to your own model by removing the slider limit and dialing in -100) . i can make a short list if requested. they actually work quite well. Theres a few mature models like that. Thanks Dita!