• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Foot Fetish In Need

PROPER Foot Fetish Is Needed

• Total voters

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
since a lot of people have different kinks and likes, is hard to please everybody.But I've been playing many foot fetish games on this site and... most of them have the option to avoid the 'weird' kinks that U mention. Check Vhal's list. There's plenty of foot games there. But... if Ur not into femdom... then U'll only be happy with a few games. They luv to mix foot stuffs with femdom themes.
Yup i know, been around and tried plenty of games here. So far i have only seen a few games that suits my taste with a bit of footfetish, Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia for example.

I do get it though from a devs pov, not easy to make a game no matter the kinks. How do one make a game with a good story that pleases a wide audience??? This is why i dont take a shit on a devs game or openly complain on the forum about why my kink is not included, or that it is executed in a badly manner.

Adult games have come a long way since Sex Games on the Commodore 64. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FoOt Hunter

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Yup i know, been around and tried plenty of games here. So far i have only seen a few games that suits my taste with a bit of footfetish, Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia for example.

I do get it though from a devs pov, not easy to make a game no matter the kinks. How do one make a game with a good story that pleases a wide audience??? This is why i dont take a shit on a devs game or openly complain on the forum about why my kink is not included, or that it is executed in a badly manner.

Adult games have come a long way since Sex Games on the Commodore 64. :)
I get ur point. I think U can find some great games with the things U want. And since U like mostly footjob, there's some good games with that tag. Btw... U mention treasure of Nadia. check their other game "Lust Epidemic" or something like that.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I get ur point. I think U can find some great games with the things U want. And since U like mostly footjob, there's some good games with that tag. Btw... U mention treasure of Nadia. check their other game "Lust Epidemic" or something like that.
Read the words written before Treasure of Nadia...;)

Anyway there are a few new promising games that have footfetish content. But so many games have ended up with the abandon tag lately, even some of the really good ones. I dont have high hopes for new games developed by 1 man teams using Engrish. Awesome that they have the ambition, but unfortunatly lacking a realistic view of the sheer amount of workload that comes with developing a game. (I sure as shit cant make a game even if my life depended on it. Wish i could though).

Maybe we should all sign a petition and demand that Rockstar Games get working on a footfetish-VN or a open world adult game involving all the kinks known to man. Your special kink comes as DLC, just have to pay a little extra for each one you want to add. :LOL:

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Read the words written before Treasure of Nadia...;)

Anyway there are a few new promising games that have footfetish content. But so many games have ended up with the abandon tag lately, even some of the really good ones. I dont have high hopes for new games developed by 1 man teams using Engrish. Awesome that they have the ambition, but unfortunatly lacking a realistic view of the sheer amount of workload that comes with developing a game. (I sure as shit cant make a game even if my life depended on it. Wish i could though).

Maybe we should all sign a petition and demand that Rockstar Games get working on a footfetish-VN or a open world adult game involving all the kinks known to man. Your special kink comes as DLC, just have to pay a little extra for each one you want to add. :LOL:
brehhhhhh sorry. Damn... was right in front of my face hahahahaah. Yeah they can create good stuffs. But... is kinda hard to please everyone. And in the patreon they use to make pools to decide what's the best ways to make the supporters happy. Maybe another way could be supporting them and trying to get something there.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
brehhhhhh sorry. Damn... was right in front of my face hahahahaah. Yeah they can create good stuffs. But... is kinda hard to please everyone. And in the patreon they use to make pools to decide what's the best ways to make the supporters happy. Maybe another way could be supporting them and trying to get something there.
Hehe, no worries brother! It was good of you to have immediatly thought of the prequel. 2 great games! (y)

Dont get me wrong, i would love to support a dev one day like NLT Media. But if im going to invest my money on ones and zeros, then it better be a completed game with replay value. (Yeah, im cheap also).

Dreams Of Desire...I know you have played that one. Not many here on the forum have not. That was a perfectly balanced VN with the kinks...and the footjobs were ok. :love:

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Hehe, no worries brother! It was good of you to have immediatly thought of the prequel. 2 great games! (y)

Dont get me wrong, i would love to support a dev one day like NLT Media. But if im going to invest my money on ones and zeros, then it better be a completed game with replay value. (Yeah, im cheap also).

Dreams Of Desire...I know you have played that one. Not many here on the forum have not. That was a perfectly balanced VN with the kinks...and the footjobs were ok. :love:
Ur right... it's better to wait and kinda play the game in fully mode hahahahaa. But in my case, I enjoy lot's of things in the feet world so... I support some devs hahahaha. But among them all Lust Epidemic filled my expectations. I was expecting another game that goes straight into sex and no story... but is very entertaining. This team is maybe a top one when it comes with the combo Sex-Story lol

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Ur right... it's better to wait and kinda play the game in fully mode hahahahaa. But in my case, I enjoy lot's of things in the feet world so... I support some devs hahahaha. But among them all Lust Epidemic filled my expectations. I was expecting another game that goes straight into sex and no story... but is very entertaining. This team is maybe a top one when it comes with the combo Sex-Story lol
Damn it Hunter! Now i feel the need to play Lust Epidemic again. You are right on point about the entertaintment value. :)
Only made one playthrough because Treasure of Nadia was released shortly after i discovered LE. Had to continue with the new story!

Besides these 2 games. Do you have any other favourites that you would recomend to an old fart like me?

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Damn it Hunter! Now i feel the need to play Lust Epidemic again. You are right on point about the entertaintment value. :)
Only made one playthrough because Treasure of Nadia was released shortly after i discovered LE. Had to continue with the new story!

Besides these 2 games. Do you have any other favourites that you would recomend to an old fart like me?
There's one franchise that is really good. U can't find here but... is really easy to obtain. The franchise is from "Larry Laffer" but the great game is with his nephew. Search Larry Lovage Magna Cum Laude. Is a comic sex adventure game for ps2. But ur gonna laugh a lot and really have a good time playing it.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
There's one franchise that is really good. U can't find here but... is really easy to obtain. The franchise is from "Larry Laffer" but the great game is with his nephew. Search Larry Lovage Magna Cum Laude. Is a comic sex adventure game for ps2. But ur gonna laugh a lot and really have a good time playing it.
I belive i have seen some or one of the LSL-series on this forum. But as you say they are easy to get your hands on.:cool:(y)

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

That is actually one of the reasons I started developing Twin Hill's Tale. Being on the other side now too, as a dev, I can understand why it's so hard to find it.

Yeah I played around with a lot of stuff for my mod and decided that it really only makes sense to expand to a new fetish if there's at least some aspect of it that I find appealing and that I understand what's appealing about it. I need to be able to immerse myself in the scene and figure out how to make it hot.

If it's just NOT hot for me then I'm kind of lost and I'm wasting my time. So when someone suggests I add something new, if it's similar to something I do like I can try it and potentially get into it enough to actually do it justice. If it's something I'm not into at all or worse, it's something that actually repulses me then there's no point even trying. I wouldn't like developing it and the fans probably wouldn't like the finished product anyway.
As khumak said, it's really difficult to create something you are not really into. I believe most of us work day jobs and, even if you love doing this, it takes time and inspiration to do it. I guess everybody can understand the appeal and design a footjob scene but other than that you kind have to have the fetish yourself.

The other thing is trying to not force specific content to everybody and that usually means making a lot more content. It's painful but I think it's a better way to approach it :) . I made a "footfetish" option so you can play it with or without this content.

For instance (same scene without and with foot fetish option);
hjcum.jpg hjcumfv.jpg

Anyways, let me shameless plug my game here; https://f95zone.to/threads/twin-hills-tale-v0-21-fokken-productions.55407/
You can also find the latest version links here;

Here are some of it :p

julia1f1.jpg kfj2.jpg alytickle2.jpg annafj2.jpg

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys!

That is actually one of the reasons I started developing Twin Hill's Tale. Being on the other side now too, as a dev, I can understand why it's so hard to find it.

As khumak said, it's really difficult to create something you are not really into. I believe most of us work day jobs and, even if you love doing this, it takes time and inspiration to do it. I guess everybody can understand the appeal and design a footjob scene but other than that you kind have to have the fetish yourself.

The other thing is trying to not force specific content to everybody and that usually means making a lot more content. It's painful but I think it's a better way to approach it :) . I made a "footfetish" option so you can play it with or without this content.

For instance (same scene without and with foot fetish option);
View attachment 1175665 View attachment 1175666

Anyways, let me shameless plug my game here; https://f95zone.to/threads/twin-hills-tale-v0-21-fokken-productions.55407/

View attachment 1175670 View attachment 1175671 View attachment 1175672 View attachment 1175673
I remember playing the game long time ago, at least year ago I think :unsure:. I'll check it again though even if my foot fetish is quite strong I don't really like footjobs, I'm a foot worship kind of guy.

Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I remember playing the game long time ago, at least year ago I think :unsure:. I'll check it again though even if my foot fetish is quite strong I don't really like footjobs, I'm a foot worship kind of guy.
The game has a lot more of foot worship (also kind of my thing :ROFLMAO: )

I feel like I made release it too early but it's getting a lot better.

Hope you enjoy it!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Hope you enjoy it!
I'll check it tomorrow. I like the black lady from the pics you shared here, with her I can be happy with small amount of foot worship :) . If I remember correctly there was some unavoidable sex scene with 1 LI and that was the reason why I stopped playing, but maybe I have my games mixed up.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018

Hope you enjoy it!
Love your game, its the best out there right now for foot fetish. Would love to see more feet stuff like group footjobs and would love to see more actual tickling scenes too, something like tickle torture would be amazing

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018

View attachment 1175670 View attachment 1175671 View attachment 1175672 View attachment 1175673
I like your game even if i only play the narrated version. One of the games strongest point is that you have not let the footfetish content fade away as the game progress, unlike many other games. Keep up the good work and dont be afraid to go kinkier and naughtier with the footfetish content, or the sex in general. Love the fact that you give us the option to skip scenes and stuff if its not the players cup of tea. Makes me a happy foot-perv. :giggle:(y)