• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Foot Fetish In Need

PROPER Foot Fetish Is Needed

• Total voters

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I like your animation...specially the face tap scene. Is this game only about hard femdom ? any light femdom ?
Thank you. ))
I wish the game to feature almost every type of femdom style, light femdom like worship, feet kissing/adoring, light humiliation, petplay, to hardcore evil/crush stomp, breaking the will, suffocation, multiple girls trampling punishment even execution with multiple sadistic girls in rather humiliating ways. There is a lot I wish to explore since this game will be all about femdom.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you. ))
I wish the game to feature almost every type of femdom style, light femdom like worship, feet kissing/adoring, light humiliation, petplay, to hardcore evil/crush stomp, breaking the will, suffocation, multiple girls trampling punishment even execution with multiple sadistic girls in rather humiliating ways. There is a lot I wish to explore since this game will be all about femdom.
Nice.... :love:. Looking forward to your game....

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting thread...

Would you guys say stockings/heels/lingerie covers your fetish, or does it have to be bare feet? And how involved does the recipient have to be? (active, passive, indifferent, etc.)

Asking because we're currently developing some content for our project, and it's about bodypart worship. Still haven't gotten around to feet, but might included it... a lot of people seem to be into it. It seems to be as common as ass/tits, but for some reason gets a lot less coverage.

Dunno much about the fetish, but is it always tied to submission? Or can foot-content be MC-dominant as well?
Foot fetish is very individual from what i have seen/heard. But in general i belive that most of us with a foot fetish would be happy to just see nicely shaped female feet either bare, in nylons or heels incorperated in the games. :)

There are so many specifics an individual get off on his/hers foot fetish. Some like unpainted toenails others dont. Some preffer larger feet while others like small ones. Some like to sniff, some like to kiss and lick. Others might be happy with just looking at the shape of a foot.

There are those who like dirty feet or seeing barefeet crushing food under their soles. Some get off on urinating on feet. Some men get off on cumming in high heels and have their parter wearing the shoes right after with barefeet or in nylons. Then there are specifics as just having a fetish for certiain parts of feet, like the toes, soles, heel or arches. Its a damn rabbithole that you can dive very deep into.

If i would develop a game containing foot fetish I would stick to the basic stuff. Gettin the texture and shape of the foot/feet as realistic as possible. Classic poses and not having too many close ups. If i then also would want to add nylons and heels then these also have to look the part, as realistic as possible.

On a personal level. I have a weakness for small female feet (size 5-7) that are well taken care of. Females with tattoos on their feet are automatically disqualified. For me that is like putting a sticker on a piece of art.
I have never considered my foot fetish to be a dominant or a submissive behaviour. For me it might be just a bit of naughty foreplay, part of seducing my partner. When im in a steady relationship, the foot fetish part gets more attention with all kinds of foot play. Not all females are into having their feet massaged,kissed or go as far as giving a footjob and then licking the cum of their feet, or whatever. But yeah, i do get more sexually aroused by a nice pair of feet than a pair of breasts. :giggle:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Foot fetish is very individual from what i have seen/heard. But in general i belive that most of us with a foot fetish would be happy to just see nicely shaped female feet either bare, in nylons or heels incorperated in the games. :)

There are so many specifics an individual get off on his/hers foot fetish. Some like unpainted toenails others dont. Some preffer larger feet while others like small ones. Some like to sniff, some like to kiss and lick. Others might be happy with just looking at the shape of a foot.

There are those who like dirty feet or seeing barefeet crushing food under their soles. Some get off on urinating on feet. Some men get off on cumming in high heels and have their parter wearing the shoes right after with barefeet or in nylons. Then there are specifics as just having a fetish for certiain parts of feet, like the toes, soles, heel or arches. Its a damn rabbithole that you can dive very deep into.

If i would develop a game containing foot fetish I would stick to the basic stuff. Gettin the texture and shape of the foot/feet as realistic as possible. Classic poses and not having too many close ups. If i then also would want to add nylons and heels then these also have to look the part, as realistic as possible.

On a personal level. I have a weakness for small female feet (size 5-7) that are well taken care of. Females with tattoos on their feet are automatically disqualified. For me that is like putting a sticker on a piece of art.
I have never considered my foot fetish to be a dominant or a submissive behaviour. For me it might be just a bit of naughty foreplay, part of seducing my partner. When im in a steady relationship, the foot fetish part gets more attention with all kinds of foot play. Not all females are into having their feet massaged,kissed or go as far as giving a footjob and then licking the cum of their feet, or whatever. But yeah, i do get more sexually aroused by a nice pair of feet than a pair of breasts. :giggle:
Man you are a foot fetish encyclopedia.... :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: SexyFeetLover

gisan99

Mar 5, 2021
There's currently a KS about foot fetish, I can't post links yet but it's easy to find is called At Your Feet

gisan99

Mar 5, 2021
Thing is, if you do 3d is probably easier.
Drawing feet is hard (that's what my artist friend usually said!).

I mean I'm not sure how I feel about this:

the girls are cute but the feet, not sure
I prefer feet with shoes on BTW!

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I'm making foot-fetish content if you're interested xD
https://f95zone.to/threads/bartex-collection-2021-03-26-bartex.70346/
I like that you create footfetish content. (y)

Here is my personal problem with most developers that have footfetish content. They usually add weird stuff also, like futa, monster, furry, ntr, and so forth. Everytime i see these tags, i´m skipping the game or VN. All im asking for is some plain and simple sex with erotic females, add a bit of footfetish and i would be happy all day long. :)

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
I like that you create footfetish content. (y)

Here is my personal problem with most developers that have footfetish content. They usually add weird stuff also, like futa, monster, furry, ntr, and so forth. Everytime i see these tags, i´m skipping the game or VN. All im asking for is some plain and simple sex with erotic females, add a bit of footfetish and i would be happy all day long. :)
since a lot of people have different kinks and likes, is hard to please everybody.But I've been playing many foot fetish games on this site and... most of them have the option to avoid the 'weird' kinks that U mention. Check Vhal's list. There's plenty of foot games there. But... if Ur not into femdom... then U'll only be happy with a few games. They luv to mix foot stuffs with femdom themes.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover