RPGM Completed Fools of the Philosopher's Tower [v1.00] [TechnoBrake]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 8, 2017
How do i get XP? Im just stuck at 0XP Lv.1 no mater how many i kills and now that i got to Floor30 the boss is too strong and i need to find a way to Lv. up to be a ble to beat him.
The Girl in tavern there said there are "things" i can do but i have no clue to what i need to do :(

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Is this worth it? How much of it is just a monster-rape fantasy or yuri-feast? Or are there other storylines (submission, prostitution, etc)?

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Having some issues,I'm having frame rate issues to 3-10 fps and get perfect 60fps when looking at pause menu or main menu of the game, any idea how to fix? (On a high end pc)

qqqqqqqq16

Jun 12, 2017
Having some issues,I'm having frame rate issues to 3-10 fps and get perfect 60fps when looking at pause menu or main menu of the game, any idea how to fix? (On a high end pc)
I get that too, did you find out how to fix it?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I dig it so far. This is definitely one of those games where it's actually way too tempting to lose on purpose just so you can see the H-stuff. I haven't finished it yet but. Isn't 113 MB a bit small? I get the feeling this game is going to be way shorter than I'd hope for.

Edit: and yeah I'm on a high end gaming PC and I still get framerate drops till I hit the RB to turn off the onscreen Menu display. I don't seem to have an issue with the 2D sprit thing though. What's odd is that the framerate drops seem to go away once I've hit RB/LB once. Then I can put them back on with no problems.

Sep 29, 2018
How can i exit endless mode, i made an accident and then i reach to the floo 100, i win a medal, but i tought ill return when i reach floor 100 : (

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
At the time of this comment I'm seeing that the file hosted in Zippy is a completely different game named "Mandrake -ERODE 0-".

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
hey, can someone help me out? Whenever I try to start the game (after pressing enter on new game) I get that message :
Do you have all the RPGMaker player versions? If not, they are all here:
Just download and install each of them

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes