3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
For future releases, could you please put the game into a folder before RARing it? I use the right click > extract here option and the files get scattered all over my downloads folder. TIA

Reactions: HoneyGames

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
For future releases, could you please put the game into a folder before RARing it? I use the right click > extract here option and the files get scattered all over my downloads folder. TIA
Yeah. I use 7Zip to extract, and unless i notice that it's multiple files in the archive and specify a single folder to extract them to, it's annoying to have to track them down and move them to a single folder to keep things tidy...

Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
does this game have heroines getting fucked by other dudes? (seeing that last picture in the op, is it optional¿?is she a heroine?)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
7-Zip has an option to extract all archived files in one folder (I use it) :
Don't open the archive: Right click on the archive > 7-Zip > Extract to "Archive name"
Look these pictures
7-zip-01.png 7-zip-02.png

Reactions: UncleVT

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
Still the same problems as before;
- 100% GPU usage, for still pictures.
- random pictures stuck as background.
- no way of knowing how to go forward with women. What is the right answer or question at the moment. A wrong answer and you get points deducted and can't raise them anymore.

Please fix the problems first before you add more content.
The looks are good only technical it's a mess.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Still the same problems as before;
- 100% GPU usage, for still pictures.
- random pictures stuck as background.
- no way of knowing how to go forward with women. What is the right answer or question at the moment. A wrong answer and you get points deducted and can't raise them anymore.

Please fix the problems first before you add more content.
The looks are good only technical it's a mess.
so its not just me good ^_-

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
7-Zip has an option to extract all archived files in one folder (I use it) :
Don't open the archive: Right click on the archive > 7-Zip > Extract to "Archive name"
Look these pictures
View attachment 131996 View attachment 131997
I know that. WinRAR has the same. The thing is, almost all the releases here are with the files in a folder which is then compressed. This and a couple of other games - HnS2 - are the exceptions. So because of these games we have to open each and every fucking archive, see whether it contains a folder or a bunch of files, and then decide which fucking method to use in order to extract them to a folder. All because the guy who posted it was too lazy to put the files in a folder first.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I know that. WinRAR has the same. The thing is, almost all the releases here are with the files in a folder which is then compressed. This and a couple of other games - HnS2 - are the exceptions. So because of these games we have to open each and every fucking archive, see whether it contains a folder or a bunch of files, and then decide which fucking method to use in order to extract them to a folder. All because the guy who posted it was too lazy to put the files in a folder first.
Maybe you are right.
I check every archive because of this

Reactions: ontach

Tenenbaum

May 20, 2018
Bandizip lets you preview the file structure of the archived file to see the resulting folder organization. It works pretty well for extracting or making archives.

I do agree it is annoying trying to guess what kind of structure uploaders use since they are all over the place.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Jesus! Whenever I play this game my PC begins to sound like a fucking airplane. This bugs me because I've played several games with way more reasons to make my computer sound like it's going to explode or something, but none of them makes it sound so loud(Mafia 3, Fallout 4, The Witcher III, Hitman, Injustice 2,etc).

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Even though the grind was reduced, I still wish that was a mod to cut down even more because by the time it reaches 5-6pm my mood and sleep are all the way down. That's such an annoying "feature", it really take me out of the game and I just don't wanna play it.

vlad123123

Feb 10, 2018
After buy second underwear for Kristen and try start photoshooting - happent nothing, and game freeze up(
And button «back» doesnt work in the studio then you try save/load game

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Me and a few others I have seen would super appreciate a CG rip if anyone could post one! Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes