3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

rs

Apr 26, 2017
it's fixed in new 0.3 version

Ina few days I'll release 0.35
So far I've played and tried all your games. and there are some common problems with all of them
1. The games are too slow. (Both king games need to be faster)
2. There are no hints of how to get the best ending. (Most of the players here are therefore looking for CGs)
3. All your games have a problem of freezing and the main screen is stuck on CG on particular actions.
4. The game cannot be played continuously and requires regular reboot. (TKIB, Snake and now this one)
5. The grind for Snake and Follower is too tiring.

Rest the renders from the games look promising but there's hardly any walkthrough to ascertain that we've played the complete game. Keep up the good work and for problems at particular logs PM me.

Reactions: WoodyGB

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So far I've played and tried all your games. and there are some common problems with all of them
1. The games are too slow. (Both king games need to be faster)
2. There are no hints of how to get the best ending. (Most of the players here are therefore looking for CGs)
3. All your games have a problem of freezing and the main screen is stuck on CG on particular actions.
4. The game cannot be played continuously and requires regular reboot. (TKIB, Snake and now this one)
5. The grind for Snake and Follower is too tiring.

Rest the renders from the games look promising but there's hardly any walkthrough to ascertain that we've played the complete game. Keep up the good work and for problems at particular logs PM me.
As I said I'm working on most of them problems.
I'm trying to make the games faster. And I'm studying how to reduce the gpu in next follower release I made some attempt. As i Said before I don't get the problem cause in my pc the games work good, so it's hard for me to understand exactly what to do and If what I did it works.
The grind is a problem. I know, I reduced the grind by the stats in Follower (from 0.35)... The game will still a little grinding. But there is no other way if I want to give Freedom to the players to do what the want to do. My next game will be "more visual novel" so there will be some path to follow and probably will be more easy.
I always try to fix all the stuck image when someone report to me. I have also a chat in my discord channel.

Reactions: zecon

rs

Apr 26, 2017
As I said I'm working on most of them problems.
I'm trying to make the games faster. And I'm studying how to reduce the gpu in next follower release I made some attempt. As i Said before I don't get the problem cause in my pc the games work good, so it's hard for me to understand exactly what to do and If what I did it works.
The grind is a problem. I know, I reduced the grind by the stats in Follower (from 0.35)... The game will still a little grinding. But there is no other way if I want to give Freedom to the players to do what the want to do. My next game will be "more visual novel" so there will be some path to follow and probably will be more easy.
I always try to fix all the stuck image when someone report to me. I have also a chat in my discord channel.
Well Bro!! No one needs easy.. Your work is admirable! My best wishes and we will definitely have a chat sometime soon!!

Reactions: zecon and vayapapa

Doctormario911

May 12, 2017
How do i unlock the shop cause i feel ilike im at a complete deadend now.
im stuck at 15 relationship with Rebecca and everytime i try to talk to her she accuse me with kristan. I already unlock the house with kristan at 123. Cant go museum and cant buy a dress for the waitress to do more pics. I feel like it might be my follower being at 65 but im not sure how else to get it higher....

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How do i unlock the shop cause i feel ilike im at a complete deadend now.
im stuck at 15 relationship with Rebecca and everytime i try to talk to her she accuse me with kristan. I already unlock the house with kristan at 123. Cant go museum and cant buy a dress for the waitress to do more pics. I feel like it might be my follower being at 65 but im not sure how else to get it higher....
Do more pics with kirsten. She's the key to unlock the shop.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've never had any unity game lag behind the command so much..i lowered the quality to medium..no effect...i always play unity games at ultra or whatever the highest quality is...this is a new fresh install..not loaded over a previous...am i missing something?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i've never had any unity game lag behind the command so much..i lowered the quality to medium..no effect...i always play unity games at ultra or whatever the highest quality is...this is a new fresh install..not loaded over a previous...am i missing something?
Nope it's all the devs game that does this. Some other devs have the same problem they need to optimize better. I can play it on my PC find but laptop no. Pictures and video animations should be on problem on it, especially since I can play Adventures of Willy D on my laptop but none of this devs game.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes