• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Follow the Leader - Walkthrough Enabler & Scene Restoration [1.0] [LightmanP]

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
View attachment 1408587

Overview:
Allows enabling the built-in walkthrough (quick menu) and restores Anoushka's scene.
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, textbox transparency slider, allows using keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' to toggle the quick menu, and removes the choice menu background. Has an optional scene restoration patch.
Enjoy!​

Updated: 2023-01-02
Game/Creator: Follow the Leader / SuperWriter - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Any (unless there are significant changes)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
-

View attachment 1408590 View attachment 1408591 View attachment 1408592 View attachment 1723238 View attachment 1408593
This mod does not work for me. I extracted everything to the games folder and it still doesn't allow me to enable the walkthrough.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Zippyshare website has been taken down permanently so you can delete the Zippyshare download link

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I assume this won't be needing an update for v0.11, it's coming :coffee:
Not that I can tell, I've just dropped this into v0.11 and tested it and the option to enable in-game walkthrough shows as expected

update for v0.11??? please!!!
No update is needed, all this does, is allows us to enable the in-game walkthrough, either through the quick menu (accessed by a little arrow on the right side of the screen to the right of the dialogue box) or via a button press on your keyboard, usually defaulted to the 'W' key.

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
The only caveat is, that when the popup option that shows before getting into the game proper (to see dialogue box etc) asks if you want to enable a walkthrough (unless you have a Patreon code) you have to choose no, and then enable it with this mod after enabling the quick menu the way I mentioned previously

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The only caveat is, that when the popup option that shows before getting into the game proper (to see dialogue box etc) asks if you want to enable a walkthrough (unless you have a Patreon code) you have to choose no, and then enable it with this mod after enabling the quick menu the way I mentioned previously
i can enable the walthrough, but I don't see the stats modifications as in there:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1430481_1338090_screenshot0003.jpg

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Reactions: effninefivehuman

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is there a mod to change the MC to a white guy like I am? Nothing against black dudes. My best friend is black. I would just rather be represented by a white dick like mine than a black dick like my friend's. You know? Because it looks like an excellent game. If not, I'll just move on. Thanks.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a mod to change the MC to a white guy like I am? Nothing against black dudes. My best friend is black. I would just rather be represented by a white dick like mine than a black dick like my friend's. You know? Because it looks like an excellent game. If not, I'll just move on. Thanks.
Nope. Imagine how many renders the dev would have to create to change MC to a white guy, it's not going to happen.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
What is the code for unlocking thne walkthuoght????
With this mod you do not need the code, simply choose no when asked if you want to enable the walkthrough, then follow my instructions from my post here. Simple as that, no extra steps required and no fuss.