Collection Unity Completed Flying. Stone. Production: Game Collection [Final] [Flying. Stone. Production]

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 8, 2019
I learned, that the games tells me, I'd lost instead of doing the only regular move (FIDE-laws), and my anwser would have been a checkmate to the AI.
And, in better position for me, both for the complete FIDE-laws and the applied ones, the game stops to response sometimes. I've not seen this yet, while the AI had a better position.

Feb 8, 2019
Another one:
White: Kg2, Rb7 d1, Bb4, Nf4, Pa2 b3 e2 f3 g3 h2
Black: Ke8, Rb8 h8, Pb5 f6 g6 h6

The AI refused to answer after:
31. Rxb8+
Next should be
31. ... Kf7 (If we apply the FIDE-rules)
(any other move will leave the King in check)
32. Rd7#

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Castling does not seem to work. Wtf?

Also I like the concept, but it should be an S/M game, when you loose the girls should go all femdom on you and the engine should be Stockfish 10 :XD

Last edited:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
game update.

Chess rules [Update 2]
New mode with standard chess rules
Added new mode "advanced" with standard set of chess rules, turn back button, log of game with export to text file function.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Couple things you should take into consideration when playing.
1. You cant castle (swap King and Rook)
2. You don't regain a lost piece when one of your pawns reaches opponents side.
3. Opponent does not declare check when your king is under attack so pay attention. lol

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
uhm, so you get no continue button. You can only press new Game after playing this for 2 days. i just lost all my progress...

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
Also what kind of Albert Einstein difficulty is? It literally just simulates every possible move you can make, the only ways i have won is cuz the AI prioritizes his check after you checked him. or because the AI finds it necesary to save another piece than the Queen...

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes