• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection - Unity - Completed - Flying. Stone. Production: Game Collection [Final] [Flying. Stone. Production]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FookU2

There are a ton of standard rules in chess that are missing in this one. There is no way for the average person to beat this chess game, as it seems to be set on a higher level of difficulty than any computer chess I have ever played against, and that alone can deter the majority of people. The one time you actually get close to winning, the game crashes. I definitely will be hitting the ignore button on this thread.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

yihman1

This is a review of the chess game.

The game could be great in theory. The renders are fine, and the music good too. I enjoy chess... So why is it only 2 of 5 stars?

Can you castle? No...
    Can you Checkmate? No... You capture the king.
    Can you enpassant? No...
    Can you promote a pawn? No...
    Can you adjust the difficulty settings? No...

The rules of chess were not coded in properly it is bad, and on top of that the difficulty setting is frustrating.

Stockfish is free, and open source. They should have used a free open source engine for the chess code. Why they would write their own chess code, and do so poorly makes very little sense.

I am pretty good at chess, and I just played against it, and I got to the endgame up 3 pawns, but sadly none of them could promote, and I did not win.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Do not recommend this game. While the hentai art is good, the music soothing, and the movement of the pieces easy to understand, this game does NOT allow your pawns to become queens when they get to the end of the chess board.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

daphnefan

The foundation of this game - playing chess - isn't even doable because the rules of the game have been made incorrectly. You can't even castle! Chess games take a very long time, and the reward is low/no interaction with the girls exist ahead of time. Renders aren't worth the effort. Avoid this game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Cartageno

I can only add to all the correct criticisms of other players. The rules are strangely implemented, and while I can live with "no checkmate", maybe even with the "no castling", although annoying, not allowing for pawn promotions is quite unacceptable because it needlessly draws the game out and you need to take care to keep enough material on the board. Most annoying was when it told me "you lose" but didn't say why while I was checkmating with rook and king - maybe some obscure house rule of having to win in X moves?

The AI is an interesting mix of competent (will see short term traps pretty well) and incompetent (may play the rook back and forth for moves on end while you artificially castle your king because there are no direct threats). It certainly needs a difficulty setting because it will probably not be beatable by casual players due to the scarcity of unforced major errors. At the same time it will always play the same move in the same position, even in openings, so once you found a game you win, you will win every time. Until it crashes one move before checkmate which has happened to me a couple of times.

Graphics in the main menu look horrible but the girls in game are okay, switching between 4 or so positions in each stage of undress. But the term "hentai" is in my opinion not applicable.

The "smooth" music is getting on my nerves really fast but that may be different for other players.

In the end I was hoping for a casual strip chess game, but neither part really delivered. Chess was atrocious and the games were taking too long, the strip part isn't worth the effort.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

BigSmurf

Chess rules are not respected at all, e.g.,

• no castling
    • no checkmate. To win you must capture the opponent king, in one game for example the opponent traded her king to take a tower.
    • no check: the opponent or you can move other pieces while in check, this means that if you don't see your king under check at the next move he will Eat your king
    • Always same moves, just learn to win in one way and redo that sequence of moves to always win vs all opponents
    • There are cobinations of moves which make the game crash, suggestio is to find a combination that wins and repeat to not incur in crashes
    • No promotion: the pawn just arrives to the last raw and stays there uncapable to move , so sad to see him in that conditions :D

The CGI is good also if gallery could be made better with navigation image-image and not image-gallery-image,

the game is simple to win but it is very long to unlock all images if you don't use the strategy said above, because of possible crashes
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Krudener

Lack of normal chess rules. The absence of any other move of the opponent with the same openings. Lack of any difficulty levels. It's just awful, a waste of nerves. The only plus is probably good models of girls
  8. 1.00 star(s)

dino4

No pawn promotion or castling. The game lacks the basic rules of chess. Most of the actual strategies to win do not work without those rules. It just doesn't fell like a finalized game. Not worth your time.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Voidlurker

No Difficulty settings and you can't even castle not sure if the en passant rule is in the game and it could do with a feature that told you when you are in check. can't exactly review anything else since the chess is unpassable
  10. 1.00 star(s)

stansfield

The "chess" part is bad. The pieces are hard to recognize, several rules are wrong (you can't castle, there's no checkmate...instead you're supposed to "capture the king", and I'm sure there are many others), and the computer plays the same way every time.

So it's pretty much unplayable.