• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cold22

Dec 15, 2020
The MC feels really like a scumbag at certain points - like the options you give is to decline or ignore, both options being pretty scumbag for a guy who's been fooling around with a girl who wants to talk to him about it.

Considering that you don't seem to have an option to NOT be with your sister, I really hope you have proper options for the other female characters. It's always a bad whiplash having a sex or intimate moment with a character I don't want to have relations with.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
Really like the game so far, also, really impressed with the art! How do you get the animation? Is that AI controlled too? Using SD video?

Epiphanius

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Really like the game so far, also, really impressed with the art! How do you get the animation? Is that AI controlled too? Using SD video?
Thanks.
The animations are done like this:
I manually change the image frame by frame.

Then I process the result in a program that increases the frame rate by interpolation.
If the result is not satisfactory, I add intermediate frames manually and process again.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks.
The animations are done like this:
I manually change the image frame by frame.

Then I process the result in a program that increases the frame rate by interpolation.
If the result is not satisfactory, I add intermediate frames manually and process again.

really like how u interract with the community there was no need to answer his question but u still did, kudos On that note do u really think we should allow the frogs to carry guns to defend themselves ,despite them being an evasive creature and having strength in numbers they constantly get picked on by other beings with more soo favorable stats on the spectrum .
Frogs, especially smaller species, could use guns to deter predators. The sound or sight of a gun might frighten away potential threats, offering a form of self-defense.
Frogs might also be able to use guns to establish and defend territories. This could reduce conflicts between different frog populations, creating a more harmonious coexistence,using this as an advantage to unite under one banner to fend other creatures .
Also If frogs were capable of understanding resource scarcity, they might use guns to protect vital resources like breeding grounds or food sources, ensuring the survival of their communities.

i feel like this is the least we could do for them since they kinda protect as from insects and all
This might be slightly controvertial topic but i would like to know ur opinion on this matter Soo.....Frogs with glocks yay or nay

(also AMAZING GAME BTW )

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I would compliment the game but the truth is I haven't played it yet. I usually wait a few updates before playing. I will say the art looks fantastic from the initial images. I downloaded this game and forgotten I had it. Went to play it today and found the attached file with it but I don't remember where it came from or what it is. I don't know code so I can't tell. Does anyone know what it is? I can't find where I got it from anymore. A prime example of what happens when you start to get older! LOL

P.S. It crashes the game when I put it in the "game" folder so I will play the game wihtout it but I was curious where it came from and what the creator intended it to alter. Sorry, I am not a coder so I have no idea what it says or does.

Last edited:

exile69

Sep 30, 2019
I would compliment the game but the truth is I haven't played it yet. I usually wait a few updates before playing. I will say the art looks fantastic from the initial images. I downloaded this game and forgotten I had it. Went to play it today and found the attached file with it but I don't remember where it came from or what it is. I don't know code so I can't tell. Does anyone know what it is? I can't find where I got it from anymore. A prime example of what happens when you start to get older! LOL

P.S. It crashes the game when I put it in the "game" folder so I will play the game wihtout it but I was curious where it came from and what the creator intended it to alter. Sorry, I am not a coder so I have no idea what it says or does.
That file isn't for this game, which is why it's crashing it.
This game has no patches, at the very least none that are on here.

Sep 4, 2018
Good on you Epiphanius for removing the ntr guess that means no other males do anything to or pursue the love interests and loved ones to the mc. now I'm not sure what happens yet as haven't played yet but will for sure but seems like it was for the best you removed it as seems it made things complicated in so many ways for you having to make all the extra paths and scenes but in the end the bigger crowd made things loud and clear they wanted it removed and seems you was in that crowd yourself in a way of not really enjoying it for various reasons and gave it a shot to adding it in at the time to snag a few of the small majority who wanted it in but yeah based on the pictures I have seen it has my attention to give it try, but big plus also that got me interested is when I seen you removed ntr, and it gave me a big smile.

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
if the game wasn't so slow to play i'd check out the new update

so i'll ask, any sex with the milf?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes