Ren'Py - Flowers [Ep.4] [Epiphanius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

merleved

Very odd and quirky little game, but beautiful and fun in spite of some mildly surreal text work. Love the character models, specially the abundance of bush. So rare to find a game that is unafraid to let every single character grow out a big bush, so it is always refreshing to find one who does.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Doner077

This game is really suprising for me. I wouldnt think there could be a game with ai images that is this enjoyable. First things first i dont want ai art in my games but seeing how little the creator makes in their patreon i think it doesnt make sense to shame them for using it. Not like ehem ehem Taffy Tales ehem ehem. In the game of course the art is inconsistent. Not only characters sprites in the game is diffrent from how they look in the scenes but from scene to scene they look different too. I have downloaded and started the game without seeing the ai cg tag and even so after 2 3 scenes i was able to deduce that they are ai. In spite of that i enjoyed the game very much and would recommend it. Story doing its job, scenes are good, there are choice for how hairy you want characters to be, sprites looking good and there are animations. So yeah, everything you can ask other than fully consistent art
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

I really enjoyed the VN so far (ep 3 version). The art and all of the scenes are really hot and there are animations, which I didn't expect. My only gripe is the labelling doesn't work properly and needs more customisation or a full-on incest patch. Keeping it as roommate doesn't work well either as there are certain dialogues that don't make sense (this isn't frequent.) I'm looking forward to seeing where the game goes.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

(as of episode 3) It has some rough edges, including the somewhat off-kilter English and the story that is oddly dreamlike in that the flow doesn't quite make sense, but there is some hot buildup and tension and the original art is rather enticing. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tom95zone

IMO this game has a lot of potential.
    BIG grade A for graphics...very attractive female characters, attention to details that make a woman's face and body interesting.
    The script is ok so far, interesting things are happening, gradually. I'm really curious how this game will evolve, which is why I put it on the shortlist to watch.
    So far, 5/5.
    Let's hope future episodes will be even better.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ExhibLover

Have to admit I was a bit doubtful of this game to start wuth, due to the more artistic images, where I prefer to see more realistic models. But they have been drawn carefully and with style, revealing just enough. but not too much for the stage of the story.
    What I do like is the slow pace of getting both sister and aunt horny, and corrupting them slowly into more daring situations. Also love the freaky friend so seems to be getting off on almost anything, especially if it is taboo.
    Curious to see where the next episode leads us.
    Do wish I had a sister now ;)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Abhai

This game does look like it was fully made by an AI.

And that AI doesnt quite understand concept of AVNs just yet, so this avn is a mess regarding its renders, story/plot, dialogue, scenes and "choices". There is almost nothing of substance here, it has KN vibe written all over. To make it worse it has some choices which doesnt matter at all. For example there is one chick hitting on mc, and he has opportunity to reject her advances twice..There is no third chance though as there is full penetrative scene with her - AI knows the best.

One of "games" to avoid 1/1.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

I know I'm probably going to be censured again for putting up a less than perfect rating for a game on this site but with three perfect scores, something needs to be said. First, there is a ton of redundant conversation between the other characters and the MC. As this is all fiction, you expect a big part of it to be 'not believable', but in my honest opinion, its just stupid. Its a culmination of a group of nonsensical conversations that just wouldn't take place. Second, you get the typical, intimacy interrupted by ridiculous circumstance. We've all experienced this in a number of games, every time we experience it, we say to ourselves, "OMG, this is getting so old!". I personally believe that its the number one reason for rage quitting a RenPy game. Lastly, the images have just kind of been copied and pasted into the environments. Its kind of creepy when it does come to the very few intimacy scenes the game has. So there you have it, a level headed, completely unbiased review of the "game" if you can call it that.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

aribba32

This is a hidden gem. The action starts off pretty quick, and the teasing throughout is pretty hot. Both low and high corruption seem to be viable paths thus far despite how short the game is. You can get away with more in the high corruption path but your 'roommate' is more receptive to you and takes more initiative in the low corruption path. The art is an interesting choice and a welcome one. There isn't much to be said at this point in the game but I liked it and want to encourage more people to try it out.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

r3dSk0rp10n

This is an absolute unit of a game. I absolutely friking love everything about it. The drawing style graphics is insanely sexy, the sloppy and depraved action is arousing, the female bodies are divine (and i love the variety in models, big/small tits, old/young females, curvalicious/plank body types - it covers all the tastes) and i was also pleasantly surprised by the "physics" - i mean boobs go sideways when the girl sleeps face up, boobs get squashed when hugging lasciviously the pillow and so on. It looks very natural and provokingly sexy. Also, OMG the aunt!!!.... Probably the best god level MILFy model i have ever seen in a graphical novel by a mile!!!
    Now the cons - one would be the story. The novel starts forcibly accelerated and it makes you think oh god, please don't be this stupidly bad because you look so good and i wanna feel the tension building and i wanna play with her not be thrown right into bed with her but after a few in-game days it slows down to a more naturally flowing story and i guess it's alright or will be alright in the future. There's hope for that. Also let's see where the NTR leads us, cause it got me very intrigued!
    But the biggest con in my humble opinion is that i can't have enough of it!!!!!! It's that good looking that i want more and more and i don't want it to ever end! Pick it up, play this hidden gem and enjoy the stunning girl models/drawings/sensually depraved acts. The dev for sure didn't disappoint (as of 0.2) so kudos to him! Wish him all the best in the wold because i will definitely watch his career with great interest.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

pitems67

The art style is unique and very appealing. This game has a lot of potential, please keep it going! Maybe more dynamic positions would be effective to improve the game, and maybe lower the sound fx of the texts.