EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, it's even worse than I thought. Not only is the writing a complete mess, it is absolutely awash in grammatical errors, formatting issues, misattributed dialogue, and is generally off-putting and weird in such a way that you'd think the people speaking to each other were aliens or reptilians failing at pretending to be human. It doesn't just need a proofreader, it is in dire need of a editor who is a fluent native English speaker.

Also, the game needs the 'AI CG' tag, as the background stills are very obviously AI generated. They show all the hallmarks of AI generated work; such as nonsensical details, squiggly and meandering 'hard' edges, unexplained shadows, mangled patterns (fences, floor tiles), etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So at this point, are the people images also AI generated? I wouldn't bet against it.

EDIT: Maybe not all of it, but once you get to the scene where Skyla and the MC are kissing and making out? Yeah, I'm 95% sure that's AI generated. It's got the weird airbrush look to it, with the weirdly placed and inconsistent hard edges to the line work. Look at how Skyla's hair interacts with the edge of her face in profile, especially around her eyes. I mean, it's not 100% bad AI, as I'm pretty sure there is bad Photoshopping happening over top of it as well, but still.

Hell, take a deeper look at the shot in the OP, the one with the hand holding a pair of panties. Not only are the panties a smudgy mess with some sort of texture or pattern fading in and out across the surface, but there is weird hand shenanigans too. Look at the ring finger, and notice how it continues on and doesn't connect to the palm of the hand in the same way the pointer and middle fingers do. Also, where is the fingernail on the top of the thumb? You should be able to see it at that angle, but it's not there.

So yeah, I'm fairly confident at this point to say that all of the art here has been AI generated in one from or another, with the possible exception of Skyla's laptop, because that just looks like a straight up copy-paste of a image from an Amazon listing.

EDIT 2: The game now has the proper 'AI CG' tag. Turns out the Report function does work. Thanks mods.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Just wanted to get a confirmation from the dev if possible: Is every path an alternative reality or everything that happens in every path is canon for the whole plot just with minor different events? For example - if you choose NTR Jenny is fucked by her step-father ( or whatever he is, and it is said that it is not the first time and she seduced him ), if you go the non-NTR path that doesn't happen, but does it mean that she still fucked him in the past on the non-NTR path just in her backstory or it is an alternative reality where that never happened?

Epiphanius

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Just wanted to get a confirmation from the dev if possible: Is every path an alternative reality or everything that happens in every path is canon for the whole plot just with minor different events? For example - if you choose NTR Jenny is fucked by her step-father ( or whatever he is, and it is said that it is not the first time and she seduced him ), if you go the non-NTR path that doesn't happen, but does it mean that she still fucked him in the past on the non-NTR path just in her backstory or it is an alternative reality where that never happened?
"Since in the game the NTR theme is optional and can be completely avoided, essentially yes, these are two parallel realities."

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes