• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a way to destroy the cat girl
faster?
I'm assuming you mean the boss at the end of the demo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also just throw 2 pumpkin bombs at her. If you hit both she dies, if only one, you still did like 50% hp damage. Timings are tighter for here then for Swordgirl though, as she can become invic when she channels firewave.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
To be honest I gave up on trying to craft or obtain more items because I can't read japanese and mtool translation does not support this game engine, so I had to just do the whole demo with what we got at the start.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
To be honest I gave up on trying to craft or obtain more items because I can't read japanese and mtool translation does not support this game engine, so I had to just do the whole demo with what we got at the start.
It`s just a demo anyway. You currently can`t even fill out the monster encyclopedia, most items are not available or are buggy. A English version is planned. The game probably releases somewhere next year, but we will see how the dev feels about releasing it... depends on the amount of bugs that happen in playtest I presume.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
How do you add the teacher after the end finish? It's empty inside the house
You don`t. When the game finishes you can refight the boss again, so theoretically you always get set back bevor you defeated the last boss.
What does unlock is the "Endless Dungeon" thing. Need to talk to the Tentacle Boss lady that is camping somewhere in the House. There is also the Succubus and the Necromancer you can talk to. They give you some more content.

Reactions: ben10keapanel
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes