user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a way to destroy the cat girl
faster?
I'm assuming you mean the boss at the end of the demo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also just throw 2 pumpkin bombs at her. If you hit both she dies, if only one, you still did like 50% hp damage. Timings are tighter for here then for Swordgirl though, as she can become invic when she channels firewave.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
To be honest I gave up on trying to craft or obtain more items because I can't read japanese and mtool translation does not support this game engine, so I had to just do the whole demo with what we got at the start.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
To be honest I gave up on trying to craft or obtain more items because I can't read japanese and mtool translation does not support this game engine, so I had to just do the whole demo with what we got at the start.
It`s just a demo anyway. You currently can`t even fill out the monster encyclopedia, most items are not available or are buggy. A English version is planned. The game probably releases somewhere next year, but we will see how the dev feels about releasing it... depends on the amount of bugs that happen in playtest I presume.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
How do you add the teacher after the end finish? It's empty inside the house
You don`t. When the game finishes you can refight the boss again, so theoretically you always get set back bevor you defeated the last boss.
What does unlock is the "Endless Dungeon" thing. Need to talk to the Tentacle Boss lady that is camping somewhere in the House. There is also the Succubus and the Necromancer you can talk to. They give you some more content.

Reactions: ben10keapanel

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Did the artist for these games work on SeaBed for the nintendo switch? The art style is very similar.
1716566419074.jpeg

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Did the artist for these games work on SeaBed for the nintendo switch? The art style is very similar.
no they didn't , only the cover looks the same but that's all. if you look in game the desighn of character quickly changes.
This requires some explanations.
Seabed was made by Misinkoujou, the dev for the Flower series. His Alias for Seabed was hide38. From what he told me he actually also wrote the story/ scenario. Or basically, he did the entire game.
He made the art for the original . Available on in English and seemingly also now for Switch btw.
His Hide38 alias also has a . You can see his "youth crimes" there to. Deep into touhou as everyone else was at the time. XD

What he didn`t work on are the . Thats why he is only listed on DLsite as the Scenario creator. Obviously, the art for those he also didn`t make.
The audio version are also available on Steam as DLCs.

Last edited:

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
This requires some explanations.
Seabed was made by Misinkoujou, the dev for the Flower series. His Alias for Seabed was hide38. From what he told me he actually also wrote the story/ scenario. Or basically, he did the entire game.
He made the art for the original . Available on in English and seemingly also now for Switch btw.
His Hide38 alias also has a . You can see his "youth crimes" there to. Deep into touhou as everyone else was at the time. XD

What he didn`t work on are the . Thats why he is only listed on DLsite as the Scenario creator. Obviously, the art for those he also didn`t make.
The audio version are also available on Steam as DLCs.
Thanks for the explanation, I didn't even know this vn existed until the other day when it popped up on an amazon ad in my instagram feed and I thought it looked familiar.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes